image.jpg

Actual pic courtesy of ricster:
Scanners.jpg

Attachments

• Scanners-UK.jpg
    Scanners-UK.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 273
Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely up for this. Second Sight released the Return of the Living Dead steelbook last year, which I liked. It had a printed text back and printed blu banner on the front but great inside art and overall a nice package with the extras and booklet. Hopefully Scanners will retain the good from ROTLD and improve on the negatives.

Think the living dead steelbook was about £14.99/£15.99 when released so can prob see this 1 going for the same price.

Shame they didn't put Scanners 2 and 3 in it as well. Though they are releasing them but in non steelbook form.

I was hoping for a little lower than this...... hmmm what to do as I want to pick up the trilogy

Sainsburys seem to be listing Scanners and a lot of other things cheaper than Zavvi & Amazon-not sure on their packaging-just a word of advice if ordering through Sainsburys or Tesco-they will cancel any order that has multiple items of 3 or more-(they cancelled my order for Django Unchained yesterday!) had to reorder it for 2 then order a copy on Amazon...:LOL:

Alongside Videodrome (what I'd give for a steelbook release of that!) this is right up there with my favourite Cronenberg films, so makes it a no-brainer for me, no pun intended ;)

This is priced high for a catalogue title. It should have been around £11.99 like Return of the living dead was.