10934397-1397756244-831911.jpg

10934397-1397756244-832015.jpg

10934397-1397756244-831787.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 385
Last edited:
I know it may seem pointless but I've sent a message to Zavvi asking them if they'll get more involved with this site, since it's the biggest Steelbook forum going, so they can let us choose artwork for their exclusives and let us have a say in what we want since it would help sell more copies for them. A happy customer is a more loyal customer which is Zavvi talk is "More money for us"

Again it might seem pointless but it's better then just complaining about it. Least if they are on here communicating with us we can tell them what we want.

The artwork, gloss, matte, embossed, debossed etc

Wow...that is laughable art for front (i was really looking forward to this as well) is the image used from a scary movie poster ..ghostface lookin stoned (as zavvi have made mistakes like this before )

Wow...that is laughable art for front (i was really looking forward to this as well) is the image used from a scary movie poster ..ghostface lookin stoned (as zavvi have made mistakes like this before )

Scream 4 used similar Ghost face images to this in promotions. So technically Zavvi still screwed up! lol

Reactions: billabong
Just the mask on the front with no title would have been better than this.

Sometimes you just have to draw the line and say no. Sorry but i wouldnt be able to justify £20 on this. Possible Matt finish, no em/debossing, 1 disc and art that looks like it took them 5 mins to make even though we have been waiting weeks for them to show it, sorry zavvi im not biting on this one.