Digibook Scream Ultimate Blu-ray Digibook [Netherlands]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
Just found this, looks very nice :naughty:

1002004011297468.jpg

As of April 14 in the cinema to see the long-awaited fourth part one of the most famous movie series ever: SCREAM. Now you can include the Ultimate Internet Edition ordered. This is a special edition Blu-ray only to book online and not available until September 14.

This unique collector's item will consist of the following items:
Spectacular package
All Scream films, including Scream 4 on Blu-ray + many extras
Booklet with photographs and a look behind the scenes of this famous franchise
4 exclusive theatrical movie poster cards

http://www.bol.com/nl/p/dvd/scream-ultimate-internet-edition/1002004011297468/index.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I've ordered from them and did not have a good experience. My package was mis shipped and it took 6-8 months to get $100's of dollars back via wire transfer, where I had to pay the fees. In addition, their site must have not been secure at the time, because someone stole my credit card from their site (it was proven someone placed an order on my account, and attempted to ship items to the Netherlands. May have been isolated incident, but just FYI. This is also available at Freerecordshop.nl.

Thanks f:thumbs:or the :thumbs:Info D.B!!!!!!!:thumbs:

I debated this one for a long time. I'm against Digibooks that aren't in English, but this is the only one I considered for a long time because I love Scream and this is a gorgeous Digibook. I finally decided against it, but I wouldn't be surprised if I one day bite the bullet.

I debated this one for a long time. I'm against Digibooks that aren't in English, but this is the only one I considered for a long time because I love Scream and this is a gorgeous Digibook. I finally decided against it, but I wouldn't be surprised if I one day bite the bullet.

This one is a beauty, one of my favourite digibooks but it is huge! I don't mind digibooks with foreign text but this one isn't too bad. There are a couple of lines that are in English but its mostly Dutch. The postcards are a nice touch aswell!:D

Reactions: tridon
Really like this! How much does this go for now?

Had a quick look and new its only 22 euros. Im tempted.

Do they even ship to the UK? trying to set an account but I cannot see UK (or anything) on the drop down menu.

Last edited:
I have to say that I'm not a great admirer of this digibook. I have it in my collection, but it has only nine pages of mostly text in Dutch and the postcards are on a single perforated sheet.
Sorry to be negative but its just IMHO!

€22 euros is a steal, I paid double that and was happy with it. The only dissapointing thing is that the discs are bare bones, a few extras wouldn't have gone amiss!

That's the only thing that's stopped me buying it. If it were all in English I would've had this by now