Digibook Senna: LE Blu-ray Digibook [UK]

pmartin252

Who Blu Supermod
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2010
Altea, Spain
A Blu-ray digibook version of the documentary about Brazilian Formula One legend Ayrton Senna will be released in the UK on the 10th of October. A special edition which includes a model of his F1 racing car will also be available.

More details on the Hidefninja Blu-ray digibook news site here

Amazon purchase information - digibook here and Collector's edition here

EDIT: NOW OOP.

Senna.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PunkNinja and rodtp
Are they both Digibooks ?

Amazon are showing this

10531034-1317401593-650528.jpg

and HMV

senna2y.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a quick search on find-dvd.co.uk to check availability and got thoroughly confused as to the difference between the black and the yellow one. There is one on ebay which says it has the production notes and that is the yellow one. My best guess is maybe the HMV is the yellow one but perhaps also has a slip (although they normally advertise an exclusive slip so :dunno: )

Good reminder that I meant to get this - have tried the black version at HMV and will see what turns up

Last edited:
Hopefully have 2 of these waiting for me (and a friend in Canada) when I get back tonight.

Just openned envelope from Amazon. They are both yellow in the shrink, no slip. Can see booklet inside.

Last edited:
i suspect they dont have any personnaly dont really want to order from there hoping a member may have a spare copy totaly didnt realise about this till it was out then find out there aint any

went in my HMV yesterday they only had the normal version. if anybody knows there store has a copy and could pick me it up would be much appreciated.

went in my HMV yesterday they only had the normal version. if anybody knows there store has a copy and could pick me it up would be much appreciated.

Sorry DK my (Amazon) spare already accounted for. However was going into HMV tomorrow anyway to see if I could find their slipcase version so if they have any will pick up some.

Last edited:
Sorry DK my (Amazon) spare already accounted for. However was going into HMV tomorrow anyway to see if I could find their slipcase version so if they have any will pick up some.

arrr thats a shame would of been great if you had a copy :( well keep me posted if you manage to pick up a copy would be much appreciated fella, carnt believe i missed this love anything to do with F1 aswell and Senna true great damn :angry: