spass

S.P.A.S.Secretary
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 5, 2012
Norway
Release date: April 28, 2017 May 19, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenticular - Blu Box Pre-order live January 6, 2017
Price: £25.99 (EU) - £21.66 (ROW) - £27.99 (EU) - £23.33 (ROW) - £59.99 (EU) - £49.99 (ROW)

Full Slip | Lenticular Slip | Blu Box

fullset.jpg set-1.jpg set4-1.jpg
SotD.jpg
SotD (inside).jpg
SotD (back).jpg
SotD (Full slip).jpg
SotD (Lenticular).jpg
SotD (Blu Box).jpg

upload_2016-12-30_15-38-9-png.284008

Last edited:
UPDATE: So it seems today @EverythingBlu resolved the issue with unshipped orders. After more than a month of ignored emails they replied to both myself and a friend who had made an order. The items were also apparently shipped today, SEVEN months to the day since they were purchased!

No explanation as to what caused the delay and nothing meaningful in terms of an apology.

It is my opinion that it would be wise to avoid this company in future. A little honesty and effort to keep customers informed would have gone a long way to avoid any animosity but it's clear they don't value your custom enough to provide it.

In summary (n)

Last edited:
Frankly, the way they were before release and now after release are worlds apart. @EverythingBlu , you really haven't done yourselves any favours here and I suggest you get in here and do some explaining, because it has been an absolute farce how you have conducted yourselves, and if you want to claw back any dignity and reputation, that you have left in tatters I might add, people might, and that's a big might, give you a bit of lee way, but then again, likely not.
Real shame, as a lot of UK collectors were right behind your company before this fiasco....

Hahaha, been pretty patient actually, almost to the point where I don't expect to ever get it lol...i just hate being left in the dark on the matter, some form of communication by @EverythingBlu at least once a week would go a long way

I never did this kind of volume personally, but when I shipped out 500+ mondo steelbooks to members here, they all seemed to appreciate when I posted a few pictures of the shipping process and had a regular update here and there about my progress.

Just a quick note goes a long way when people see how much volume that many orders really is.

But, up to this point, a very large part of the negativity could have been avoided, simply by communicating with their customers with quick updates.

:confused:

They're not going to come on here and admit to logistics or production issues due to cash flow problems because they know they will likely get hammered with cancellations for The Mummy set which they no doubt used the funds of to complete this project and send them even more into the red.

I can just imagine them sitting on the front room floor with Ronan Keating on repeat singing "you say it best when you say nothing at all"

That song was about love, not customer service!

They're not going to come on here and admit to logistics or production issues due to cash flow problems because they know they will likely get hammered with cancellations for The Mummy set which they no doubt used the funds of to complete this project and send them even more into the red.

I can just imagine them sitting on the front room floor with Ronan Keating on repeat singing "you say it best when you say nothing at all"

That song was about love, not customer service!

For the sake of everyone still waiting, really hope its not cash flow.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Received my order today. Sent on 7 June. On the way 1 month. For delivery to Russia it's tolerable. The tracking number wrong and never showed. Box parcels are very weak and banged up, but the Blu Box in good condition. Inside is not checked. I while will leave sealed.
Considering how much was written here was a small disturbing, but now have peace of mind. I think that everyone else will get their Blu Box and be happy.
Just a little patience.

• Thanks
Reactions: robbodoc
Today, I encountered a collector's worst nightmare! EEK!:ohno: My 3 yr old daughter snuck into my room and thought it would be fun to smash the sh!t outta' Daddy's beloved collection (well, a small portion of it anyway.. :blackeye::dead:). 2x OOP/OOS Boxsets partially ruined, GUTTED :(:(

20170709_122359_wm[1].jpg
20170709_122701_wm[1].jpg
20170709_122502_wm[1].jpg
20170709_122601_wm[1].jpg

And I've literally only had my Sucker Punch just over a week! :grumpy:
20170709_121847_wm[1].jpg
20170709_122012_wm[1].jpg
20170709_122205_wm[1].jpg

Fair to say, I needed a few of these today to drown my sorrows.. :smashed:
20170709_152600[1].jpg

Today, I encountered a collector's worst nightmare! EEK!:ohno: My 3 yr old daughter snuck into my room and thought it would be fun to smash the sh!t outta' Daddy's beloved collection (well, a small portion of it anyway.. :blackeye::dead:). 2x OOP/OOS Boxsets partially ruined, GUTTED :(:(

View attachment 321302 View attachment 321305 View attachment 321303 View attachment 321304

And I've literally only had my Sucker Punch just over a week! :grumpy:
View attachment 321299 View attachment 321300 View attachment 321301

Fair to say, I needed a few of these today to drown my sorrows.. :smashed:
View attachment 321306
tenor.gif