Shazam! Fury of the Gods (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 58) [Hong Kong]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: August 9, 2023 (Slips) - October 9, 2023 (One Click)
Purchase links: Full slip - Lenticular - Double lenticular - One Click (PRE-ORDER IS AT 8PM ON JUNE 9TH, 2023. (HKT, UTC+8))
Price: $174.97 (One Click) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: Info

Shazam2_SB_63b026cc-6a52-40f0-ae35-0b8fa8a3faaf_2000x.jpegShazam2_Packshot_DLS_5000x.jpegShazam2_Packshot_FS_5000x.jpegShazam2_Packshot_LS_2000x.jpeg
DC702BA9-BA25-4768-B541-771497BE7FC0.jpeg

Last edited:
Forgot about those! And their Kingsman did IIRC. Think that was them trying something new/fresh and soon realizing they weren't really a "thing" lol. Can't say I was a fan of them :yuck:
I never picked up Kingsman so didn't realise that had one too. I initially wasn't a fan of the idea, but once I saw WM in hand I actually really liked it. Wouldn't have minded if they kept them up, but can take or leave them at this stage.

Reactions: Mickle_89
I never picked up Kingsman so didn't realise that had one too. I initially wasn't a fan of the idea, but once I saw WM in hand I actually really liked it. Wouldn't have minded if they kept them up, but can take or leave them at this stage.
Can't recall the Mitty one, I just have the full slip for that. But I do remember getting the Kingsman all-Lenti and moving it on shortly after, then picked up that white Fullslip with the glossy embossed K's all over it instead :drool:

Reactions: Noodles
Can't recall the Mitty one, I just have the full slip for that. But I do remember getting the Kingsman all-Lenti and moving it on shortly after, then picked up that white Fullslip with the glossy embossed K's all over it instead :drool:
Just looked up the Kingsman edition and it does actually look a lot nicer than I remember. Would maybe be tempted to hunt one down if Manta had also done the sequel. That's the one thing that's bugging me about this release... the fact they haven't done the first Shazam and probably never will :(

Reactions: Mickle_89
Honestly I can't remember where I heard it, but I remember thinking it was a reputable and trustworthy enough source. I just messaged Manta's customer support, asking for confirmation. I'll let you know once they respond.
Wasn't TheDiscFather by any chance, was it? If so, we may as well just go ahead and make the thread now coz he only posts facts! :wacky:

Seriously, though... I look forward to hearing what Manta say, if anything.

Was they supposed to run it by you first? :coffee:
Lmao obvs not :rofl: just saying I haven't heard anything about it, unless it was mix up in comms and it was actually supposed to be the og shazam that was a cp release. As far as I knew fury of the gods was "supposed" to be, and it's evidently not now.

Lmao obvs not :rofl: just saying I haven't heard anything about it, unless it was mix up in comms and it was actually supposed to be the og shazam that was a cp release. As far as I knew fury of the gods was "supposed" to be, and it's evidently not now.
Tbh when I read what you put the other day I thought it was wrong and would be the other way round.

Tbh when I read what you put the other day I thought it was wrong and would be the other way round.
It does make more sense for it to be the og, agree. Given fury of the gods wasn't on their ME schedule, and all the issues they had trying to release the original film, it didn't sound unlikely to me when I heard it though. Hindsight being 20/20 and all that.

Reactions: Flloydo