Thunder Bay
Release date: March 22, 2017
Purchase link: Boomerang Shop
Price: 699.00 THB

ShinGodzilla.jpg

Like @PunkNinja posted, "Freakzilla!" :D
5975669994ed388575bf26a4e855997c.jpg

:p

@tridon Thanks for the tag my Ninja Bro, I do like that cover :hungry: But I think I'll just settle with whatever the US will get :thumbs:
(hopefully something good) ;)
@bloodsnake007 's old lady is gonna croak with all these Kong and Gojira editions coming out. This is the first I've heard of "Shin." After a little research, Japan has a 4K release.
@WKRP She damn near lost her mind with ALL of my Godzilla 2014 editions :ohno: :emb: And when I showed her the 1st trailer for KONG: Skull Island, I'll never forget it, she asked me, "You're gonna go Apesh*t for this one as well, huh?" :smug::smug::smug: YUP! :woot: :notworthy: :drool:

Like @PunkNinja posted, "Freakzilla!" :D
5975669994ed388575bf26a4e855997c.jpg

:p

@tridon Thanks for the tag my Ninja Bro, I do like that cover :hungry: But I think I'll just settle with whatever the US will get :thumbs:
(hopefully something good) ;)

@WKRP She damn near lost her mind with ALL of my Godzilla 2014 editions :ohno: :emb: And when I showed her the 1st trailer for KONG: Skull Island, I'll never forget it, she asked me, "You're gonna go Apesh*t for this one as well, huh?" :smug::smug::smug: YUP! :woot: :notworthy: :drool:

"Apesh*t" for a movie about a big ape. Clever pun, Alyssa. Well done. :LOL: