Digibook Shutter Island Fnac Exclusive Blu-ray Digibook [Spain]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
The reason why you cant find this on fnac.es when searching for "Blu-ray Libro" is because you need to type "Blu-ray Libreto"

Its dvd sized.

DSCN2931.jpg

DSCN2933.jpg

DSCN2937.jpg

View attachment 1336

View attachment 1337

View attachment 1338

Its pricey, at 34,99 euros both in store and online.

pic credit to Tyler Durden.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
I'm looking at getting one of these. Does anybody have access to an FNAC store. I am struggling to work out the website. Thanks

In regards to rarity, I believe this will be the next "Wolfman" and then "Army of Darkness" as they are all FNAC.es exclusives. True exclusives as their logo is printed on the corner of the digibooks.

Had to travel to Valencia today and on visiting the Fnac there, was VERY surprised to find that they had 3 or 4 copies of Shutter Island collectors edition on display. I have some on order, but also asked the assistant about Buried, as they were promoting it in the store. Turned out it is on sale tomorrow! Again, I have it on order. Shame that Valencia is so far away (by European standards that is!), But good to know for future reference.

sorry to use that thread!

I tried to cancel my buried order a week ago, but no one ever replied and now my order shipped today only with one Zippo:(, that is such a bad service I have to say:angry:

Edit: That Shutter is not DVD sized, is it??