Sin City (Blu-ray SteelBook)-Alliance Wave 1[Canada]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Per SBH, listing appeared at Amazon CA.

http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0041JLUIM/?tag=hidefnin0b-20

Also may be listed at HMV.

9/27 FS confirmed same art as previously posted for Amazon CA.

11/9 Thanks to Mr. Snowblood for the pictures.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a steelbook from amazon.ca just under a fortnight ago. Ordered it on the Tuesday and it arrived on the Friday. Packaging was great and the SB was perfect.

Personally I prefer the German version of this. Nicer front cover ;)
Yeah, I agree. The cover is the only thing stopping me placing an order for this. Love the film but can't bring myself to place an order when there are other steels with much better front art imo, and with play on fire, what's to say there won't be a play exclusive sometime down the road? :hilarious:

I just got this the other day. I think it looks very good besides the bilingual spine. But the lips in the of the spine gives it a nice touch.

Got mine last night :)

Payment taken on Wednesday, arrived on Friday from halfway around the world via standard shipping is OUTSTANDING :scat: Packaging was amazon's new SB type which amazon UK used to send my Akira earlier this year i believe.

Yeah, I agree. The cover is the only thing stopping me placing an order for this. Love the film but can't bring myself to place an order when there are other steels with much better front art imo, and with play on fire, what's to say there won't be a play exclusive sometime down the road? :hilarious:

Artwork is actually really good in hand. Glossy big red lips are guaranteed to leave streaky marks :naughty:

btw a play.com version would probably be the 1 disc theatrical version. This is 2 disc with both cuts of the movie, better disc artwork (compared to 2 disc uk edition) and no nasty German text either :D

Last edited:
Suprised to hear about the packaging improvement by amazon.ca....my inglourious basterds came in the usual crappy envelope with bubble wrap. I maybe sold after your comments and picture but I will be holding you totally responsible if my item comes damaged....:)

Hmm wouldn't mind picking this one up but just can't trust Amazon to get it here undamaged, unless other people start reporting this new packaging.

Just recieved my copy from Amazon.ca and can confirm this came MINTY MINT in their new packaging. Not sure if this is the new standard going forward or just that I got lucky as last week I received IB steelbook in their flimsy jiffy bag.

Attachments

• 20121024_181725.jpg
    20121024_181725.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 93
  • 20121024_181846.jpg
    20121024_181846.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 124
Reactions: SaberTooth