snsguy's Avenger's Collection

snsguy

Ninja with a Hook
Premium Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
Hendersonville, TN
I thought I'd share my Memorabilia/Poster collection with you guys. I don't have close to the amount as some on here or even the most grand things but I'm proud of what I have none the less. Enjoy!

the-avengers-collection.jpg

101666_full.jpg

101665_full.jpg

84767_full.jpg

EFX10023_zpsb881042f.jpg

Thanks for taking a look! If you would be so kind in helping me get The Pirates of the Caribbean Award by thanking me on that page I would greatly appreciate it! You can also visit my Complete Memorabilia Collection as well. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks JB! I agree that's why I never get the steel for it. I just wish I thought about keeping it is good condition. Some of the edges are worn on it. :( Love the avatar! :D

Thanks JB! I agree that's why I never get the steel for it. I just wish I thought about keeping it is good condition. Some of the edges are worn on it. :( Love the avatar! :D

Yah the lenticular slip for Incredible Hulk is under-rated IMO. I really thought I could live with the horizontal steelbooks but as soon as I got a bunch of them in my hand I just hated them so I sold all of them off except for two (Incredible Hulk & Bourne Trilogy). Im probably going to try and get that lenticular slip back from somewhere now.

Thanks on the avatar... Yvonne's a beauty :)

Now that Im looking at your collection again... where is your love for Thor! :p

I have no love for Thor. :hilarious: For me it was my least favorite of the films. I saw it once and every time I've tried watching it again I can't make it through it. I'm a big soundtrack fan and this one killed it for me. The music was very boring and it was the same thing no matter what was going on. Just not my kind of movie I guess. :D

I have no love for Thor. :hilarious: For me it was my least favorite of the films. I saw it once and every time I've tried watching it again I can't make it through it. I'm a big soundtrack fan and this one killed it for me. The music was very boring and it was the same thing no matter what was going on. Just not my kind of movie I guess. :D

Man I love Thor and the movie, lol. Opposite's on this one I guess. :twisted: Maybe Thor 2 will change your mind. :)

You better not let Thor know you didnt like his movie or be prepared to feel the wrath of his hammer!

http://alfa.gifs-planet.com/new/352.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 123kid
I liked him much better in The Avengers. I thought in the Avengers they were did more character development with Thor then the first. So if they keep doing it that way I probably will like it Thor 2 better. And for the love all that's good and holy I hope they change the composer in the film. I really don't want to hear the same theme over and over again. They need a theme that has more balls to it! :scat: It's Thor after all.

Reactions: Ricker