Solo: A Star Wars Story (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 9, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order August 29 at 7 AM for Red Carpet, 9 AM for general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

D1CB372A-4EB9-4A5D-8A83-406BDC3021B1.jpeg

267BFE2C-E409-4984-9E97-206A8E9CE0E3.jpeg
BF81AC85-AEB2-4F8A-BD37-292BFA65E9FC.jpeg
298051FE-BB01-48AB-BBA5-69AC3F1941CE.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I assume no one has had this shipped yet? Mine's still showing awaiting dispatch.

As for the film itself, first time I saw it I enjoyed it and hoped they'd be a sequel. Having since seen it a couple more times I've liked it less and less and bar Rogue One since Disney got their hands on SW I've actually found new respect for the prequels (apart from Phantom Menance, that's still really bad). Oh and obviously The Mandalorian, that show is awesome
Mine shipped today

Went and checked my order. Apparently it has been despatched but I never received a despatch email from Zavvi. First time this has ever happened for me.

I hope it really 'has' been despatched. I have no proof.......

What do you mean you have no proof? You checked and it said it was dispatched, how much proof do you need? :oohyeah:

Status of my order is "order placed". My bank changed my credit card, so they can't charge it. Normally I get a message to resolve the issue, but now nothing happens.

Went and checked my order. Apparently it has been despatched but I never received a despatch email from Zavvi. First time this has ever happened for me.

I hope it really 'has' been despatched. I have no proof.......
Check your spam/junk folders sometimes with various email providers some emails from Zavvi and Hut end up marked as spam

Dispatch Email was sent at 6.14 am

Got both of mine and neither are perfect. The one that has great alignment has a blob on the front that makes Emilia Clarke look like she has a wart on her face and the other just has really bad centring.

Not sure what I’ll keep or do. Could return both for replacements but at some point Zavvi are gonna ban me!

AD64E013-479C-4D75-922F-E74F2E4F4EFC.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Still haven't got a despatch email for mine. Anyone else?
I never got an email, but I checked my account just now and there was "Problem processing your payment." :facepalm: And there's no reason there should be a problem. I paid again through Paypal, as before, and now it's changed to "Processing."

EDIT: And then almost immediately changed to "Awaiting Shipment." Looks like it'll be fine.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: BluSteel2012