Solo: A Star Wars Story (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 9, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order August 29 at 7 AM for Red Carpet, 9 AM for general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

D1CB372A-4EB9-4A5D-8A83-406BDC3021B1.jpeg

267BFE2C-E409-4984-9E97-206A8E9CE0E3.jpeg
BF81AC85-AEB2-4F8A-BD37-292BFA65E9FC.jpeg
298051FE-BB01-48AB-BBA5-69AC3F1941CE.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing again to today.

Honestly if this goes missing! I’ve never had a steel go missing or any item from zavvi since buying with them 9/10 years ago. Then in a short space I have return of the Jedi (or phantom menance - can’t remember what one it was now) go missing and I bet this does too! Weird.... like they lied about sending them

Anyway, still hope of this turning up this week I suppose

Nothing again to today.

Honestly if this goes missing! I’ve never had a steel go missing or any item from zavvi since buying with them 9/10 years ago. Then in a short space I have return of the Jedi (or phantom menance - can’t remember what one it was now) go missing and I bet this does too! Weird.... like they lied about sending them

If it makes you feel better, mine hasn't arrived yet either. I had to wait an age for one of them to turn up. Cant remember which but it was due on a Monday, so people got them on the previous Sat and mine came the following Saturday!

Reactions: Flloydo
If it makes you feel better, mine hasn't arrived yet either. I had to wait an age for one of them to turn up. Cant remember which but it was due on a Monday, so people got them on the previous Sat and mine came the following Saturday!

One of mine took ages to turn up too. I think return of the Jedi took ages but eventually turned up. And then phantom menace went missing which they then replaced but initially had to wait ages before I could report it missing. Such a stressful wave of steels. lol.
Actually can’t wait for these to be over.

One of mine took ages to turn up too. I think return of the Jedi took ages but eventually turned up. And then phantom menace went missing which they then replaced but initially had to wait ages before I could report it missing. Such a stressful wave of steels. lol.
Actually can’t wait for these to be over.

HA I hear that! Got to get rid of the other set now too!

I recently moved to an area where the postie comes mid afternoon, rather then mid morning, so the 'holding out hope it comes today', lasts much longer then was usual. Still waiting on Solo as well. Cancelled the ST, so this is my last one. I suppose it's poetic in a way. My ANH was stressful, never arrived and I had to get a replacement, and Solo looks like it's going to be a bit of a stressful one as well. You could say, it's like it rhymes...

Just for reassurance, I'm still waiting on mine also. I normally receive my Zavvi pre-orders on the Monday or before, so I'll probably start getting more worried if it doesn't show up by Saturday.

Nothing again to today.

You could say, in all your years buying from Zavvi, it would be a 'solo' item that went missing on you!!!!!

:giggle: :p

• Wow
Nothing again to today.

Exactly the same. Used zavvi for donkeys years, never any problems....then star wars came along.. new hope missing, empire damaged, Jedi spine slashed, phantom menace missing, clones fine, sith damaged, rogue one fine, awakens fine
......No solo yet.

In fairness their customer service sorted them all.