Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £34.99

81gn2KCX46L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

91NUncSndOL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
U.K. release date September 11th

No update on if we get both artworks or the just the same as 2D & 4K

Sweet

Hope WeET announce some slipcover editions soon. Really want to see this again, was thinking about it the other day and still my favourite film of the year :drool:

Reactions: Flloydo
Yeah it'll be interesting to see if WeET come out with a wwa collection title, or just exclusive wea straight out of the gate. I think this might be the first non mcu sony title they're likely to have, upon initial release, since they've been doing sony wea's.

Sweet

Hope WeET announce some slipcover editions soon. Really want to see this again, was thinking about it the other day and still my favourite film of the year :drool:
I cannot wait to watch this again in 4K

Seriously can’t wait. Really wana see the new turtles film too. Should get some steel announcements soon

Reactions: tommyh84
I cannot wait to watch this again in 4K

Seriously can’t wait. Really wana see the new turtles film too. Should get some steel announcements soon

Across the Spiderverse
John Wick 4
Mission Impossible 7

That's my top 3 for the year. With Barbie and Oppenheimer just behind

Reactions: milky and Flloydo
Blu ray extras:

Featurette - Creating The Ultimate Spider-Man Movie
Featurette - ""I'mma Do My Own Thing"" Interdimensional Destiny
Featurette - Raising A Hero
Featurette - Across The Worlds: Designing New Dimensions
Featurette - Designing Spiders and Spots
Featurette - Across The Comics-verse
Featurette - Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Cast
Featurette - Obscure Spiders and Easter Eggs
Featurette - Scratches, Score and The Music of The Multiverse
Featurette - Escape From Spider-Society
Commentary - Filmmaker Commentary
Deleted Scenes - Miguel Calling
Music Video - Annihilate by Metro Boomin, Swae Lee, Lil Wayne, Offset
Music Video - Calling by Metro Boomin, NAV, A Boogie Wit da Hoodie with Swae Lee

UHD disc extras:

Commentary - Filmmaker Commentary

Prefer the orange if I have to pick. The only art I've actually liked so far is that of the USA standard 4K release, could have looked really nice as a steel with spot gloss.

37d22171-c23e-40bd-9908-627bad8f70fb.jpg

Reactions: Felix_ro
The OP is an absolute mess. Should be 2 different threads :cautious:

And don't bother replying @paulboland you won't change my mind you'll just be wasting your time
Better? I’ve resized the mock up, added which is which.
Everything else seems fine in the top part with links and price except I’ve added a ‘&’ in-between the versions for each retailer because there was too many dashes making it look confusing

Better? I’ve resized the mock up, added which is which.
Everything else seems fine in the top part with links and price except I’ve added a ‘&’ in-between the versions for each retailer because there was too many dashes making it look confusing

Not really because the 4K link for Zavvi & HMV still shows the crowd shot as the artwork so is that wrong or can you get that art with the 4K disc?

Not really because the 4K link for Zavvi & HMV still shows the crowd shot as the artwork so is that wrong or can you get that art with the 4K disc?
That’s because zavvi & HMV haven’t updated the art you f**king bean. How Is that the OPs fault? Amazon only updated it yesterday. There’s even a chance zavvi won’t update it. It’s happened before

Orange sky art is 4K
Blue sky art is 2D

Like everywhere else

• Haha
Reactions: tommyh84
That’s because zavvi & HMV haven’t updated the art you f**king bean. How Is that the OPs fault? Amazon only updated it yesterday. There’s even a chance zavvi won’t update it. It’s happened before

Orange sky art is 4K
Blue sky art is 2D

Like everywhere else

Still don't understand why there's not two separate threads? There's no consistency sometime there are sometimes it's all crammed into one thread, it's a mess

And don't bother replying @paulboland you won't change my mind you'll just be wasting your time :naughty:

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles and Flloydo
A separate thread should definitely be made. I'll do it later unless someone wants the honour of doing it now...
The other countries versions only have separate threads because they are from different retailers and exclusive to one or the other. For the U.K. all retailers are selling both

Seriously no need for 2 threads. It’s not like we can see thumbnails anymore for each individual thread. You still need to go into every thread to view artworks

The other countries versions only have separate threads because they are from different retailers and exclusive to one or the other. For the U.K. all retailers are selling both

Seriously no need for 2 threads. It’s not like we can see thumbnails anymore for each individual thread. You still need to go into every thread to view artworks

The best mod has spoken, deal with it

:naughty:

• Friendly
Reactions: Noodles