Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 11, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £34.99

81gn2KCX46L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

91NUncSndOL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
They're not going to refund you the 10%. There's an exception list that all titles need to fall off before the RC code becomes applicable. That can happen on release day, but no guarantees.
I got them to refund the difference for Robin Hood arrow set cos I paid full price (well less 10%) and I ordered it at like 10pm on a Friday, it dispatched Saturday morning at then at midday it dropped down to 25 quid lol.

I got them to refund the difference for Robin Hood arrow set cos I paid full price (well less 10%) and I ordered it at like 10pm on a Friday, it dispatched Saturday morning at then at midday it dropped down to 25 quid lol.
Yeah they've done it for me a few times. HMV have it back in.

There were two steelbooks for this and it was vice-versa for UK and USA on which was the 4K and which was the Blu-ray. I preferred the 4K USA but it's only Blu-ray here in UK.

They're not going to refund you the 10%. There's an exception list that all titles need to fall off before the RC code becomes applicable. That can happen on release day, but no guarantees.
They will refund it though if you’re a RC member. Code is supposed to be for all instock steelbooks

That's a little different. That's more of a decency customer curtesy thing. There are specific t&c's relating to their codes, and they're all subject to an exception list, so they don't have to do anything about that.

Can see the finish better in this. 100% spot gloss

Video is more about the guys big head than the steel but you do see the finish clearer

See i used to make 2-3 minute YouTube videos for steelbooks and average 2-3 thousand odd views, Think my highest was 25k ish but i never did it for clout, I Always did it so people can see what they will be buying before they buy it (Finnish, Artwork special features etc) Just purely because personally i never wanted to watch a 15 minute video of someone babbling, I just wanted to see the damn steel book lol

See i used to make 2-3 minute YouTube videos for steelbooks and average 2-3 thousand odd views, Think my highest was 25k ish but i never did it for clout, I Always did it so people can see what they will be buying before they buy it (Finnish, Artwork special features etc) Just purely because personally i never wanted to watch a 15 minute video of someone babbling, I just wanted to see the damn steel book lol
Sometimes I have the sound down for these videos then forward to the bit where you can see the steelbook :LOL:

Zavvi are telling me I've got to take a photo of the code error. I've already ordered it so there's nothing to take a photo of. Why do I feel like I'm using a hammer and chisel when talking to these people to try and get to the resolution. Just refund the 10% it's not f*****g quantum physics.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Just had this arrive from Amazon today - Spot gloss on Miles and Gwen, and the front and inside go really well together. Looking forward to firing up the 4K disc too!
I did get the tiniest dink on the front cover which is slightly annoying, but manageable. Recorded a video to showcase the finish (minus a big head ;)), hopefully shows it off well enough:

(Should be available in 1440p for best quality)

Just had this arrive from Amazon today - Spot gloss on Miles and Gwen, and the front and inside go really well together. Looking forward to firing up the 4K disc too!
I did get the tiniest dink on the front cover which is slightly annoying, but manageable. Recorded a video to showcase the finish (minus a big head ;)), hopefully shows it off well enough:

(Should be available in 1440p for best quality)

Finally. I simple to the point unboxing :rofl: is the spider logo on the rear not spot glossed too? Could've sworn it was.

Sometimes I have the sound down for these videos then forward to the bit where you can see the steelbook :LOL:
But you're missing the animated intro, 3 minutes of them holding the unopened package, then opening it with 1 hand while holding their phone in the other!

Then comes the reading of the entire jcard! You can't skip that.

(no shade to the video posted here if they don't do that, I haven't watched it)

• Haha
Reactions: RedFridge007