Spider-Man: Far From Home (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 65) [Hong Kong]

Aug 3, 2017
Toronto, ON
Release date: January 17, 2024
Purchase links: Box set - Full Slip - Double Lenti A - Double Lenti B (Pre-order on November 10 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $176.97 (Box Set) - $53.99 (Full Slip) - $54.99 (Double Lenti A & B)

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Full Slip: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Foil, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti A: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. Front: 3D+Flip Lenticular, Back: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Double Lenti B: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Spot Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

31FC9ACD-4115-46DD-930C-5C0CDE33D61D.jpeg
046166EC-4EA0-4C03-967A-F11E986AE6FE.jpeg
5F9E04A3-7E2C-49D5-8545-F1F3D2B74758.jpeg
8D9A1FA1-1FD3-4CA8-A65D-B08B31BCA2F0.jpeg

BCB9CFF4-5CCE-4BE8-8452-E4FB7A4B2F4D.jpeg
606971B4-54DC-4DD4-BB1C-611FA74F15FC.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Blufans are adamant that proper slip versions are still coming though. All artwork has been approved. I expect eventually they'll make the decision just to do discless to get the release out there.

The market was already overcrowded for this film before WeET announced they'd be doing it but now we have Manta as well.

Only silver lining to this for me is there's a certain new Spiderman film I asked them about and they said they planned on doing it and so the fact they're doing FFH says they are going hard on the Spidey releases
Oh they will milk the spidey releases. Relentlessly with only 2 week windows between pre orders from now until January. It’s ridiculous. And it’s just showing greed now.

I bet they put across the spiderverse up before into too. Bet it’s all backwards

Damn. They really gotta make the best homecoming steel *after* this, too. This is my favorite of the three movies so if that’s the steel artwork, it’s busier than filmarena’s choice but fine with me.

WeET is closing in on 4K editions for all of phase 3 but didn’t get to do 4K for Guardians 2 or Civil War, and Doctor Strange was thru KimchiDVD and not WEA…just now starting to do MCU Spider-man.

Blufans has virtually zero WEA 4k MCU editions besides Homecoming and fell off entirely until restarting recently…with no discs.

This will depend on how it looks. To me, this was by far the weakest entry and I already have it from FAC. What’s more, I’m almost certainly going to get the Weet version, because I think i have all the other Weet WEA releases, but I have No Way Home coming, so maybe. I’d really like to see FFH in hand before buying another from Manta.

The timing and unexpected nature of this release is just throwing me off. I ordered NWH Manta thinking it's a one and done for the ME line. I've always liked the WeeT line, but don't have anything from them. They show off Homecoming and announced they're completing the trilogy. I figure it'll be nice to have one full set, but now it looks like I'll have to finish both sets. I don't think I could drop the WeeT set after seeing the finished product for the Homecoming release.

DL B & FS are ok. Something off with the front of the steel. Back is ok though. Prob go for the DL B but again Manta with the art cards. No action shots from a superhero action film. No shots from the trippy mysterio scene. F**king annoys me

I will happily pass on this one. FAC's steel is superior, as are all the extras will their DL. The DL B here is good, and it has better images than FAC DL, but I've already got it on the Blufans WEA.

Roll on WeET...

Nothing surprising or super-thrilling. For me, DL A wins. I don't have any other premiums for this, so I'm content with whatever Manta does for the trilogy.

A few of the slips look okay (DLB & FS); the steelbook is super meh. I wasn't interested anyway, but this has nothing on the Amazon Japan set that I'm glad I picked up back when it was released.

I will happily pass on this one. FAC's steel is superior, as are all the extras will their DL. The DL B here is good, and it has better images than FAC DL, but I've already got it on the Blufans WEA.

Roll on WeET...

WeET's is going to be the same as well though, same art just in a different configuration

I think this steelbook will look nicer in hand than the FAC one, feel I'll likely just go for DL B here

Oh Come On GIF

I've skipped over this thread thinking it's one of those I've already seen - that's how much all these Speeder-men blend together...

No, I'm not even going to bother comparing what's where and how it's the same or better. Since I've started buying Weet ones, that's enough of this.

WeET's is going to be the same as well though, same art just in a different configuration

I think this steelbook will look nicer in hand than the FAC one, feel I'll likely just go for DL B here
It may be, but you know, worst case there I just don't get that one either and keep my 2 existing copies lol

I've never loved the colour grade on the FAC steel, it's like a touch washed out in places. I do like the front art though, and it's excellent embossing. I also love the rear art, it's my favourite art for the film.

Should of just been discless. How may own this multiple times? Nearly a £15 difference after conversion compared to Thor love and thunder. It’s a joke.

$75 a pop now with shipping is such a killer