Spider-Man: Far From Home (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No. 19) [Korea]

Aug 3, 2017
Toronto, ON
Release date: TBD
Purchase links: TBD
Price: TBD

FB_IMG_1718679816402.jpg
FB_IMG_1718679800225.jpg
FB_IMG_1718679808076.jpg
FB_IMG_1718679810319.jpg
FB_IMG_1718679812907.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A2 as a flowing colour scheme and choices and B2 for being most original, though I can't remember when those scenes happened in the movie.
They happen at the end in London (well the front is close to something that happens) but it’s not at nighttime

Reactions: Mararagan
All are good, but A2 is the worst, liking B2 the most, plus I got B2 the last time...

Weet added more cards, and made the booklet horizontal!
If I get just one slip, I’d go with B2. I like the front of A1, but I’ve never liked the art on the back, but I’ll probably just OC it, because I’ve got all the other Weet Spider-Man one clicks….but if I can get a B2 too, then I might grab that too.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
I really want to scoop one of these up but I've never ordered directly from weet before. My chrome web browser says it's not a secure site so I'm reluctant to open an account with them let alone provide them with my credit card info. Has anyone ordered directly from them with no issues?

I really want to scoop one of these up but I've never ordered directly from weet before. My chrome web browser says it's not a secure site so I'm reluctant to open an account with them let alone provide them with my credit card info. Has anyone ordered directly from them with no issues?
Mines started doing that too, blocking my access sometimes as well. I've had an account for ages though, and haven't had an issue with data leaks. You don't provide them with you card info anyway, it's all via paypal. So the paymemt element is safe.

Mines started doing that too, blocking my access sometimes as well. I've had an account for ages though, and haven't had an issue with data leaks. You don't provide them with you card info anyway, it's all via paypal. So the paymemt element is safe.
Oh, great, I didn't know payment was via PayPal. That gives me so much more confidence. Thanks for the peace of mind. I look forward to picking one of these up now!

Reactions: samdavies
Oh, great, I didn't know payment was via PayPal. That gives me so much more confidence. Thanks for the peace of mind. I look forward to picking one of these up now!
No problem. This isn't exactly the most popular weet release, judging from the GB appetite elsewhere, but just an fyi that they usually go very fast. So make an account, save your address info, and login in advance. Same with paypal.

I’ve never been warned about the site being unsecured, albeit given that my last direct order from them was some time ago and I haven’t visited the site recently. WeET does have some sketchy customer service, though. Sometimes they are incredibly helpful and other times they provide no CS at all.

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
No problem. This isn't exactly the most popular weet release, judging from the GB appetite elsewhere, but just an fyi that they usually go very fast. So make an account, save your address info, and login in advance. Same with paypal.
Will do. I've had plenty of experience with manta titles on collectong as of late. I was able to employ a few tricks that enabled me to acquire AP one click and Dune II fullslip so I'll pretty much be using the same system for this release. Thanks again.

Reactions: samdavies
Will do. I've had plenty of experience with manta titles on collectong as of late. I was able to employ a few tricks that enabled me to acquire AP one click and Dune II fullslip so I'll pretty much be using the same system for this release. Thanks again.
Yep, very similar. Slightly less reliable site, but same process.

Yes it's perfectly safe to order from them