Spider-Man: Far from Home (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #128) [Czech Republic]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: December 18, 2019 (E5) - February 27, 2020 (E1) - February 28, 2020 (E2) - March 2, 2020 (E3) - March 11, 2020 (E4)
Purchase links: E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 - E5A - E5B
Price: 1199 CZK (E1) - 1299 CZK (E2) - 1599 CZK (E3) - 5599 CZK (E4) - 1199 CZK (E5A) - 799 CZK (E5B)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc - E1- E2 - E3 - E4 - E5A - E5B
F8131CCB-8232-4B00-B7FA-E24A3D5BFBE4.jpeg898BE099-192C-452D-A047-D860B35203D3.jpeg8EB58EE7-AA8F-4A27-8855-9A278E206265.jpegF688A8AF-FB6B-4E89-AA1A-85181481A10F.jpeg
D02DB64F-DC0B-4C1E-AB8F-F2E3587309E4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what the steelbook should be, THAT poster art on the front, and with your addition of the back this really works well.
Blufans will no doubt use the front as it has Blufans written all over it with an obvious element of embossing there.

Wish this was the WWA.
Thanks mate! Glad you like it. :)

Thanks mate! Glad you like it. :)

This was the design I wanted for the steelbook from seeing posters. I'm sure it will be used on some premium but you've made it a whole lot better. The rear is perfect and matches nicely with the front. Sometimes less is more and these designs are quite simplistic, as well as keeping the solid colours of spidey. Much different and much more neat than what the WWAs are.

Reactions: Noodles
This was the design I wanted for the steelbook from seeing posters. I'm sure it will be used on some premium but you've made it a whole lot better. The rear is perfect and matches nicely with the front. Sometimes less is more and these designs are quite simplistic, as well as keeping the solid colours of spidey. Much different and much more neat than what the WWAs are.
Thanks again! That's always my main goal with concepts nowadays... to match the front with the back and make them look like they actually belong together. There's nothing I hate more than inconsistency with steel art... slapping on two random images that are completely different styles and colours just looks kinda lazy IMO.

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
Really don’t like either of the WWA for this so far, FA knocked it out the park with their homecoming release so hopefully they can do so again with this.

Your wish is their command:-
1562596106591.png

July 8, 2019 — Negotiations with Sony regarding artwork for en exclusive steelbook for “Spider-man Far From Home" is underway and looking at around the end of this year for a result.

Last edited:
Those XL sure do feel like premiums. Much prefer the chunky style from Filmarena. Not all need to be like that but as premiums they really do feel like you are getting your moneys worth. Love it.

Reactions: djjez83
FAC *** SPIDER-MAN: Far From Home FULLSLIP XL + LENTICULAR 3D MAGNET Edition #1 includes:

- exclusive WEA SteelBook four-disc
- exclusive Full Slipcase XL with an attractive finish
- 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Disc + 3D Blu-ray Disc + 2D Blu-ray Disc + Bonus Blu-ray Disc
- exclusive collector's folder
- exclusive photo cards
- exclusive character cards
- collectible photobook
- exclusive lenticular 3D magnet
- collectible numbered plastic card and hologram,
- exclusive exterior sticker label.

Limitation: 501 pieces.
Start of pre-orders: TBC.
Planned release date: TBC.

We look forward to your orders.
Regards,
FA team

How attractive is the attractive finish?

I always get a bit amused by the marketing terms. Reminds me of the Simpsons where Homer buys a TV. It features two pronged wall plug, pre-molded hand grip well, and durable outer casing to prevent fall apart.

only 501 copies. these are gonna go for stupid money on the bay now
5 Editions announced so far

E1 501
E2 501
E3 751
E4 401
E5 ? not listed how many

E1

E2

E3

E4

E5

E5 has listed info of E3 by error
Likely is just steelbook on it's own with Jcard as usual for E5 editions

I can't find or remember where I read it but based on the previous info from FA I'm gonna guess that the artwork for this is going to be in the same style as the German and Zavvi releases (see below) but using a location in Prague

98C75E82-6B27-4871-83E5-A874CCDF1E0E.jpegEF473D1A-90F4-49C9-BF2B-10C0C1B40E2C.jpeg

I can't find or remember where I read it but based on the previous info from FA I'm gonna guess that the artwork for this is going to be in the same style as the German and Zavvi releases (see below) but using a location in Prague
No jokes about FAC steelbooks please :D:D

Well having bought the unnumbered FilmArena WEA for Homecoming because I wasn't happy with the Zavvi artwork I'm happy to say I'm not going to feel obliged to get this but I sure am interested to see what artwork FA use. if they use that of the IMAX poster like I used for my concepts then I may just have to double dip.