Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #89) [Czech Republic]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 13, 2017
Purchase links: 3D+2D - 4K+2D
Price: 999 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2) - 1299 CZK (E3) - 4999 CZK (E4)
Note: WEA
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 Box - E5 A - E5 B
E1.jpg E2.jpg E3.jpg E4.jpg

21032871_1481087472008224_3936953246344885099_n.jpg
received_1890750887608123.jpeg

Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 19.06.09.png

Last edited:
And what about the duck billed platypus?

That's double strange. Looks like something you make on a random generator and a mammal that lays eggs

Did I read that the beauty shots are this week?
I'm hoping they are shown before the kimchi version goes live

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian

Does that mean E3 will be the iron man slip containing the 4K?

They ain't stupid are they

At least the spidey slip will be cheaper (if that is E2)

Reactions: luke98
Suppose the numbering of editions goes from left to right then yes, 4K will be with Iron Man. It´s gonna be fun to watch in what order those will sell out....but man oh man I can´t wait to see the price for E4 :hilarious::hilarious:

giphy.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Yeah i saw a price earlier for E3 almost the same price as Baby Driver

The baby driver price is so ridiculous

Maybe I will opt for E5 with this but I am liking that spidey slip. Will have to wait for beauty shots and final prices

Reactions: luke98
I would prefer everybody to stop making lenti magnets. If they want to make a lenti, put it on a slip as you say.
That includes Zavvi. I guess their experiment with slipcovers didn't work out?

I haven't seen any releases from them with slip boxes in a while.
They where Universal/Paramount releases distributed by Universal Pictures and given to Zoom UK and Zavvi to sell

Slipcovers idea was Universal Pictures not Zavvi ;)

Universal Pictures are the distributors for universal and paramount catalog in Europe
Zavvi and Zoom UK are just on-line retailers selling products provided by distributors
Zoom UK the website though is a Universal Pictures (UK) Limited & Sony Pictures Home Entertainment Alliance

I will go for either E1 or E2
I will decide when I see the beauty shots

E3 easy decision to skip that as I don't have 4K TV

So I put in a pre-order for the 3D + 2D #E5 (B)

578 CZK = 22.25 euros = $32.75 Canadian.
Perfect! The Canadian steelbook is $39.99 +taxes and I don't like the art.

Then I got the shock:

Delivery price: (Doprava: Czech Post Economy Parcel + Super Save Packing, Platba: Credit card) 797 CZK

797 CZK = 30.68 euros = $45.16 Canadian.

That's a total of 1 375 CZK = 52.93 euros = $77.91 Canadian.

Ouch! I don't think I want this that bad.
Which is really too bad because this is the only Homecoming steelbook that I've seen that I like. Oh well.

I haven't given them my credit card information. Is that so you can easily cancel with them at any time?
Do I even need to cancel it at all?

Actually I think that E3 also includes 3D as well. The description is confusing.

FAC #89 SPIDER-MAN: Homecoming EDITION #3 WEA Exclusive 4K Ultra HD 3D + 2D Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered (Blu-ray 3D + 2 Blu-ray)

Actually I think that E3 also includes 3D as well. The description is confusing.

FAC #89 SPIDER-MAN: Homecoming EDITION #3 WEA Exclusive 4K Ultra HD 3D + 2D Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered (Blu-ray 3D + 2 Blu-ray)

This WHOLE release from FAC is confusing....gives me a headache...:banghead:

Then I got the shock:

Delivery price: (Doprava: Czech Post Economy Parcel + Super Save Packing, Platba: Credit card) 797 CZK

Which is really too bad because this is the only Homecoming steelbook that I've seen that I like. Oh well.

I haven't given them my credit card information. Is that so you can easily cancel with them at any time?

Just send them an email telling them you want to cancel. Now you know why no one in North America orders from their website! Shipping price is ri-dick-u-lous.

All the rooms in my place are shaped like octagons just to make it easier to find a corner to sit in. ;)

I know. Part of my problem is that I don't watch the movies in the steelbooks so I can't get myself to open them.
I have amaray versions for all movies that I have in steelbooks.

My wish is that someday they stop shrink wrapping steelbooks.
I wish somehow they could be sold unsealed, in some kind of box, or container or tupperware!
Or maybe in plain gift wrapping paper! Just something that doesn't have to be removed from shrink wrap.

Even my amarays stay shrink wrapped until the day I actually want to watch it (if that day ever comes)
I tend to like buying movie more than actually ever watching them. Because of course I've already seen them.
Or....
You could just buy Steelbook Central clear slipcovers for them.:D
Or...
Buy some shrink and an impulse sealer to reshrink them after you're done watching them!

• Thanks

Then I got the shock:

Just order from Karel's FA GBs - your life will be easier and it is cheaper than ordering direct.

• Thanks