Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #89) [Czech Republic]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 13, 2017
Purchase links: 3D+2D - 4K+2D
Price: 999 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2) - 1299 CZK (E3) - 4999 CZK (E4)
Note: WEA
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 Box - E5 A - E5 B
E1.jpg E2.jpg E3.jpg E4.jpg

21032871_1481087472008224_3936953246344885099_n.jpg
received_1890750887608123.jpeg

Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 19.06.09.png

Last edited:
Or....
You could just buy Steelbook Central clear slipcovers for them.:D

Actually I did purchase 10 of those clear type steelbook covers from Kimchi once (the kind you fold together - not the plastic baggie types)

But I use them to better protect the still shrinkwrapped steelbooks. :D

Image.jpg

Reactions: C.C. 95
Actually I did purchase 10 of those clear type steelbook covers from Kimchi once (the kind you fold together - not the plastic baggie types)

But I use them to better protect the still shrinkwrapped steelbooks. :D

View attachment 336758
No baggies!!
Yes, the folded type.
The point is that, once you open them - they still have a safe home!
The OCD "no open" syndrom can become a serious illness!!

That's a good question. I don't think I have ever ordered just an E5...
But I think the weight differential is negligible (slips don't weigh that much)- so I expect it would count as a one FAC
I don't know......

When you take a sturdy slip box, art cards, a booklet and a lenti magnet, they all add up. Would weigh at least as much as a single steelbook case I'd imagine ....

Karel's got my Logan E5 to be shipped with Life, Alien Covenant and one other FAC. Is it cheeky to wonder if he could add it to 4 regular FACs?

Last edited:
I don't know......

When you take a sturdy slip box, art cards, a booklet and a lenti magnet, they all add up. Would weigh at least as much as a single steelbook I'd imagine ....

Karel's got my Logan E5 along with Life and one other FAC. I was wondering if he could add it to 4 regular FACs?
Here's the thing - the invoices are pretty standard at this point - and they have never mantioned shipping prices for anything other than Hardbox or FAC. I have never seen a third option.
But, maybe Karel will see your post and chime in!:D

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Here's the thing - the invoices are pretty standard at this point - and they have never mantioned shipping prices for anything other than Hardbox or FAC. I have never seen a third option.
But, maybe Karel will see your post and chime in!:D
I was just wondering if he could ship 2 E5's for the same price as a regular FAC. Not expecting any special treatment or anything but it was just a thought......

• Thanks
That price for E5 4K version is f*ckin ridiculous! Ghost in the Shell same fully loaded cost 899CZK, Spidey is 200 more :angry:....I expect E4 will be like 5500CZK for sure :greedy::D

That price for E5 4K version is f*ckin ridiculous! Ghost in the Shell same fully loaded cost 899CZK, Spidey is 200 more :angry:....I expect E4 will be like 5500CZK for sure :greedy::D
Huh? The price for E5 is only 599czk and it doesn't have 4K????

Ghost In The Shell price hasn't been released yet? :confused:

Wait... the only difference between the two "barebones" editions is the 4K disc... If my maths is right (it is) that’s £24 ish (699CZK) for the 3D or £38 ish (1099CZK) for the 4K steel. Before shipping.

tenor.gif

That 4K disk better be made of whatever those Chitauri weapons are made of

Sorry, just saw that there is TWO E5 listings now. One with 4K.

Wow! That is seriously overpriced right.