Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #89) [Czech Republic]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 13, 2017
Purchase links: 3D+2D - 4K+2D
Price: 999 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2) - 1299 CZK (E3) - 4999 CZK (E4)
Note: WEA
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 Box - E5 A - E5 B
E1.jpg E2.jpg E3.jpg E4.jpg

21032871_1481087472008224_3936953246344885099_n.jpg
received_1890750887608123.jpeg

Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 19.06.09.png

Last edited:
Its cheaper to order one copy directly off the website than to go through the group buy.

Shipping on the FA website for 1 steelbook to the US = 769 czk. MORE than the cost of the 3D steelbook and they DON'T combine orders.
Shipping from the GB for 1 steelbook to the US = 420 czk. LESS than the cost of the 3D steelbook and they DO combine orders.

If I wanted to buy 5+ steelbooks at once, yes I'd probably save money. But in all other cases, the GB is the way to go.

Shipping on the FA website for 1 steelbook to the US = 769 czk. MORE than the cost of the 3D steelbook and they DON'T combine orders.
Shipping from the GB for 1 steelbook to the US = 420 czk. LESS than the cost of the 3D steelbook and they DO combine orders.

If I wanted to buy 5+ steelbooks at once, yes I'd probably save money. But in all other cases, the GB is the way to go.
They combine orders. I had them do it last week

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC

Like I said a while ago. The cost of shipping to Canada from FA is higher than the cost of the steelbook.

578 CZK = 22.25 euros = $32.75 Canadian. (cost of steelbook)
797 CZK = 30.68 euros = $45.16 Canadian. (cost of shipping)
That's a total of 1 375 CZK = 52.93 euros = $77.91 Canadian!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC
They combine orders. I had them do it last week

Ah, that's new. Thanks for the info. I haven't ordered from FA in a year, ever since they took away my collectible number for not buying enough (mainly because at the time they did not combine orders, haha!).

Reactions: jc2ssych
Like I said a while ago. The cost of shipping to Canada from FA is higher than the cost of the steelbook.

578 CZK = 22.25 euros = $32.75 Canadian. (cost of steelbook)
797 CZK = 30.68 euros = $45.16 Canadian. (cost of shipping)
That's a total of 1 375 CZK = 52.93 euros = $77.91 Canadian!!!

62.54 USD :happy:

It's good that he is waiting to have the "beauty shots" before opening the group buy, as then we know exactly which one to go for.

Can I ask something? My brother and I usually end up buying the same editions but obviously for the ones where the limit is 1 per person he has to get his own. Will there be a limit on this one, and if not and I am able to order two copies, how is this done with the "new" group buy system?

Just checked in the GB that the price for the 3D is 600czk, while the price on the FA page is 699czk.
Is it a typo or is the GB price really lower?

Actually even after adding the fees on the E5B version is 15CZK cheaper from the HDN GB than it is ordering direct from FA's site. In the GB price breakdown @carllenc has the steel @ 600CZK but on FA's site it's 699CZK. Bit strange, hope he hasn't mucked up the pricing and either has to take a hit or get people to pay extra afterwards. (Or he's done a deal with FA to get them cheaper) :) (The 4K version is priced correctly though 1100CZK (1099CZK on FA))

This needs to be clarified. Either the pricing is incorrect or Karel got a special discount from FA for E5B only as the rest matches FA price + PP fees + HDN fees.

If you join a Manta Lab or most other Asian GB's they usually work out MORE expensive than ordering directly.

So, what's your point?

Apologies, I just assumed in this case the reason why people were so hyped about the GB was to reduce the shipping costs. This will be my first FA purchase from a GB, and only my second FA steel.

With other retailers I've found them to be a bit of a bloodbath. NOVA's Force Awakens steel for example was really hard to get, however the GB tends to make it easier. However in this case, the steel has been available from FA and is still readily in stock so I was confused as to why so many people were keen for it.

Apologies, I just assumed in this case the reason why people were so hyped about the GB was to reduce the shipping costs. This will be my first FA purchase from a GB, and only my second FA steel.

With other retailers I've found them to be a bit of a bloodbath. NOVA's Force Awakens steel for example was really hard to get, however the GB tends to make it easier. However in this case, the steel has been available from FA and is still readily in stock so I was confused as to why so many people were keen for it.
No need for apologies.

Karel will ship up to 4 Film Arena steelbooks combined (if you have 4 titles that is. He will hold them for you until 4 builds up!) so you are saving loads on shipping that way. Otherwise the shipping is quite costly directly from FA. Especially if you are just ordering one.

Also, as you said, it can be a bloodbath when certain titles go live, depending on what they are. On ocassions certain titles can almost be sold out first through the GB's by the time they even go live directly on their site. So you have peace of mind if you've used the GB to secure your copy......