Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #89) [Czech Republic]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 13, 2017
Purchase links: 3D+2D - 4K+2D
Price: 999 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2) - 1299 CZK (E3) - 4999 CZK (E4)
Note: WEA
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 Box - E5 A - E5 B
E1.jpg E2.jpg E3.jpg E4.jpg

21032871_1481087472008224_3936953246344885099_n.jpg
received_1890750887608123.jpeg

Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 19.06.09.png

Last edited:
It's good that he is waiting to have the "beauty shots" before opening the group buy, as then we know exactly which one to go for.

Can I ask something? My brother and I usually end up buying the same editions but obviously for the ones where the limit is 1 per person he has to get his own. Will there be a limit on this one, and if not and I am able to order two copies, how is this done with the "new" group buy system?

No Unfortunately the Group Buy limit for ALL FAC is Limit to 1 copy per member as per the Terms and Conditions. With the new Group Buy system, you click to purchase your copy and you are redirected to your paypal to make payment so your copy is secure. All your information will automatically be passed over to the Group Buy Host with your paypal payment. You will have to send an email as requested(the information requested is written at the bottom of the Overview TAB), but you will not be able to add a paypal note when making your payment for purchases with the New Group Buy System(that is Normal). Be careful and read all the information needed in each Tab of the Group Buy for the FAC as they are the same rules from ''Group Buy to Group Buy'' and make sure to respect them so you are not banned from any Group Buy. When the Group Buy Goes Live there will be a link to the group buy added in the first post(top of the page).

When you click on the Group Buy link you want, you will be redirected to the Overview Tab

Overview Tab.png

Make sure to Read under the Tab: Terms and Conditions as theses are the rules for All FAC Group Buys that must be respected
Terms and Conditions Tab.png

Hope the information was clear :thumbs:

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: yy0925
Quite interested in this even though I managed to grab a copy of KimchiDVD's 1-Click and will most certainly be getting Blufans too, however this scaled Maniac box do we have more info about it as I can't seem to find any in the OP... there are 3 variants and that's all I can see....will it be a box that holds all 3 variants etc?

Also when will the GB go live?, would be nice to know in advance, like the time please as I do not wanna miss out...

Thanx for this information. I was wondering how I could have passed that text field :)

Indeed with the New Group Buy System we can not leave a note when we are redirected to making payment to secure our copy.

However, when we pay for our shipping charges(it is not within the automatic Group Buy System), it is a regular Paypal Transaction (sending money), at this step we can and must add a paypal note, just an FYI :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
  • Thanks
Reactions: yy0925 and Stygian
Went back a few pages and couldn't find / must have missed this . . .

Looks dead cool with embossing to Spider-Man and Vulture's wing-tips as well as the de-bossed title:-

Artwork and design not in the same league as the R. Meinerding artwork and design for the International steelbook but luckily the 'bossing here will make this design look better than it deserves to be.

Went back a few pages and couldn't find / must have missed this . . .

Looks dead cool with embossing to Spider-Man and Vulture's wing-tips as well as the de-bossed title:-

Artwork and design not in the same league as the R. Meinerding artwork and design for the International steelbook but luckily the 'bossing here will make this design look better than it deserves to be.

I bought the E5B version for this steelbook because I didn't want the WWA.
I find this cover better but I admit I like the back of the WWA better.