Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #56) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
Group buy: TBA
Notes: WEA Steelbook. Exclusive Lenticular Edition. Super limited print run

Boxset.jpgSL.jpgDL.jpgFullslip.jpg
50376831418_41b64f93a2_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks nice, I wonder how much the maniacs box from filmarena is valued now, don't remember seeing any lately on ebay, but this is a great alternative

Tbh didn’t blufans beat fac to the connecting artwork with civil war? It’s only 2 editions that connect but I’m sure they did it before FACs homecoming

Reactions: DMD4k
Tbh didn’t blufans beat fac to the connecting artwork with civil war? It’s only 2 editions that connect but I’m sure they did it before FACs homecoming
Even way before then, Transformers AOE comes to mind.
I think we all meant Homecoming vs Homecoming though.

Reactions: Flloydo
@apsmith21 @Noodles

Hello I am new to the forum and not sure how it works to order for blufans. I would like to order blufans Homecoming (SL or DL) but I don't know how! At what time do pre-orders open and what should I do? Thank you for your answers friends

Hello I am new to the forum and not sure how it works to order for blufans. I would like to order blufans Homecoming (SL or DL) but I don't know how! At what time do pre-orders open and what should I do? Thank you for your answers friends

Hi, top of the thread, you can select WATCH,,
And keep an eye when a Group Buy goes live, still a few weeks away I think.

GB will be mentioned in the thread, live time, date, etc. and most likely also in the OP.
Take the time to familiarize yourself with the GB procedure here.