Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #56) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
Group buy: TBA
Notes: WEA Steelbook. Exclusive Lenticular Edition. Super limited print run

Boxset.jpgSL.jpgDL.jpgFullslip.jpg
50376831418_41b64f93a2_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi buddy if I could just give some feedback
This was opened at a very friendly U.S time.
I was up until 1. 30am UK time waiting for this GB (I could not stay up much longer given it was a working day next day. For an 08.30am start and factoring in my 90 min travel time, I typically have to be up at 6am). It would have been different if the following day was a weekend, I honestly would have stayed up all night for this
I see this GB eventually opened at 02.47am UK time.. effectively all European members have no chance
So unless this site is only interested in serving U.S members, I would say please take this into consideration
Infact, the time you made the announcement of the GB (i.e your quote above) would have been a good time to open it (not an impractical time for either continent)
Really disappointed to have missed this, but not much more one could have done, if one has to earn a living the next day
Cheers
Uncalled for. You should read his posts at the very least before typing all that. He’s handling this perfectly.

Fair point, I stand corrected..not that everyone has the time to read every message on a particular thread, but based on your response I have done
Wreck will be opening multiple time zones today. But even this statement of his was made at 02.31am UK time
How would I have known this based on his very first announcement of the GB made at 6.02pm UK yesterday
First World problems, but this could have been made a bit clearer then

Not to worry, I will be keeping an eye out for this GB
No need to get super defensive. We are a community here, let's take feedback and suggestions on the chin, and work as collective members to try and make things better

Apologies to @Wreck , seems like the multiple time zones was well within your consideration

Hi buddy if I could just give some feedback
This was opened at a very friendly U.S time.
I was up until 1. 30am UK time waiting for this GB (I could not stay up much longer given it was a working day next day. For an 08.30am start and factoring in my 90 min travel time, I typically have to be up at 6am). It would have been different if the following day was a weekend, I honestly would have stayed up all night for this
I see this GB eventually opened at 02.47am UK time.. effectively all European members have no chance
So unless this site is only interested in serving U.S members, I would say please take this into consideration
Infact, the time you made the announcement of the GB (i.e your quote above) would have been a good time to open it (not an impractical time for either continent)
Really disappointed to have missed this, but not much more one could have done, if one has to earn a living the next day
Cheers
tenor.gif

sry, i couldnt resist :p

Dang, missed the initial GB release (I’m U.K.) so any idea how frequently this staggered GB will occur during the day?

I’m at work so will be hard to keep checking back.

Dang, missed the initial GB release (I’m U.K.) so any idea how frequently this staggered GB will occur during the day?

I’m at work so will be hard to keep checking back.
Logic would dictate that it wouldn't be until a bit later in the day as it's middle of the night now in USA
However... @Wreck could be a nightowl, have a really early start time for work or just have a really weak bladder and need to get up to pee alot in the night so who knows :shipped::shipped::shipped:

God, I'm turning blind and seem to have gotten the disease of selective reading
Apologies again for kick-starting a fuss

Happy to put my hand up and apologise when I am wrong :thumbs:
Apologies to the members here, I will pay more attention next time
Personally i think it takes a lot to apologies and own up so from me :thanks:

@TheCollector86 of course, you are welcome to cry me a river
Not everyone is born with a silver spoon up their backsides
So stop acting like a spoilt brat and grow up you demented moron
you didnt get your copy because of money problems, so why do you bring up the topic?
do you know me? i also wasnt born with a silver spoon, so what now?
be a grown man and try to get it when more copies were added.

both now live ... ill add more qty tomorrow if need be in multiple occasions to accommodate time zones.
Probably a stupid question so apologies (and no silly arse comments please :shipped: ) but how will we know?
When GB's get posted I have a notification pop up as subscribed to that page, but if its just more stock will there be a similar alert?

Probably a stupid question so apologies (and no silly arse comments please :shipped: ) but how will we know?
When GB's get posted I have a notification pop up as subscribed to that page, but if its just more stock will there be a similar alert?
gb host will post it here

• Thanks
Reactions: Miffed
you didnt get your copy because of money problems, so why do you bring up the topic?
do you know me? i also wasnt born with a silver spoon, so what now?
be a grown man and try to get it when more copies were added.
Will try my best to snag one mate. And if I can't , well then that's just my luck. Life moves on.
I was merely saying being a working day meant logistically I could not stay up all night, give work commitments the following day (different if I was a lottery winner)
Anyways all good, I realise the banter here is in good taste.
I have been the one most guilty of mis-reading messages this morning with my half-sleepy eyes, so apologies once again