Star Trek Beyond (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 21, 2016
Purchase links: Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi - Zoom
Price: £23.99 (Zavvi) - £22.99 (HMV) - £22.99 (Amazon) - £24.99 (Zoom)

01-356408.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
From zavvi

Thank you for getting in touch to ask about the estimated dispatch of Star Trek Beyond 3D (Includes 2D Version) - Limited Edition Steelbook.

I am really sorry that this has not yet been dispatched. Star Trek Beyond 3D (Includes 2D Version) - Limited Edition Steelbook is on special order for you with our supplier but at this time they are unable to give me a date for when they will have it back in stock.

You can check the status of your order at any time by logging into your account and following the prompts. Once your order has been sent you will receive an e-mail to tell you it is on its way.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Harry

Zavvi Customer Service Team

From zavvi

Thank you for getting in touch to ask about the estimated dispatch of Star Trek Beyond 3D (Includes 2D Version) - Limited Edition Steelbook.

I am really sorry that this has not yet been dispatched. Star Trek Beyond 3D (Includes 2D Version) - Limited Edition Steelbook is on special order for you with our supplier but at this time they are unable to give me a date for when they will have it back in stock.

You can check the status of your order at any time by logging into your account and following the prompts. Once your order has been sent you will receive an e-mail to tell you it is on its way.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Harry

So you preordered but they dont have it in stock? :confused: how wonderful!

From zavvi

Kind regards,

Harry

Are you sure that wasn't just a cheeky PM from @harry!!! :p

He just posted pics of the lenticular zoom exclusive in the wrong thread

Wrong? This thread is for all the UK releases, including the Zoom one.
Yes Zoom has its own thread also, but its not the wrong thread by any means unless Zoom gets edited out from the OP.

Wrong? This thread is for all the UK releases, including the Zoom one.
Yes Zoom has its own thread also, but its not the wrong thread by any means unless Zoom gets edited out from the OP.

There are 2 versions on offer at Zoom...The general and exclusive.

Havent had any despatch mail either.. friggin Zavvi, its always something!! :mad:

I was going through my Zavvi orders yesterday when I cancelled this and was amazed by how many steelbooks I'd ordered from them. It was over 100.

Of those, only 3 arrived damaged - V For Vendetta (damage under the J-card), The Incredibles (scratched under the shrinkwrap) and Creature from the Black Lagoon (dented on one edge). It works out at less than 3% so that's really good I would have thought.

IIRC, only 2 were sent after the release date and they were Marvel titles. CA: The Winter Soldier was one and maybe GotG or Ant-Man was the other.

Maybe I've just been lucky with Zavvi. I've only ordered 4 steelbooks from Amazon.de and one of those was well dented. That's 25% damage!

I was going through my Zavvi orders yesterday when I cancelled this and was amazed by how many steelbooks I'd ordered from them. It was over 100.

Of those, only 3 arrived damaged - V For Vendetta (damage under the J-card), The Incredibles (scratched under the shrinkwrap) and Creature from the Black Lagoon (dented on one edge). It works out at less than 3% so that's really good I would have thought.

IIRC, only 2 were sent after the release date and they were Marvel titles. CA: The Winter Soldier was one and maybe GotG or Ant-Man was the other.

Maybe I've just been lucky with Zavvi. I've only ordered 4 steelbooks from Amazon.de and one of those was well dented. That's 25% damage!

Youre lucky, ive had waaaay more trouble than that. Dents/scratches/paintchips and spineslashes more than i can remember. Steels not arriving atleast 4-5 times. Sending cancelled steels and not willing to pay return postage. And now orders not beeing sent at all and you hear nothing. The list goes on....