Star Trek Beyond (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 21, 2016
Purchase links: Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi - Zoom
Price: £23.99 (Zavvi) - £22.99 (HMV) - £22.99 (Amazon) - £24.99 (Zoom)

01-356408.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello xxxxxxx,

Thank you for getting in touch about your item.

I can confirm that this item is released on 21/11/16. This item should be dispatched within the enxt 48 hours. If this is not the case, please contact us again so that we can look into and investigate this further for you.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Luke

Zavvi.com Customer Service Team
Didn't expect nothing more :rofl::rofl:

WOW, a new level of retardation from Zavvi!

Hello Jonas,

Thank you for placing order 75602319 with us.

We send all pre-ordered items out as soon as we receive them into our warehouse from the manufacturers. We always endeavour to have pre-orders delivered to our customers on, if not before, the release date.

Please accept our apologies that on this occasion we were not able to have Star Trek 1-3 Deluxe Collector’s Edition with you on the release date. We understand this must be both disappointing and frustrating.

We are aiming to dispatch your item to you on or before the 25th November 2016.

You will receive a dispatch confirmation email as soon as your order has been shipped.

Once again, we are very sorry for the delay and for any inconvenience this may cause.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,
Oliver

Zavvi Customer Service Team

What the actual fekk????? Gaaahahahha! GJ Zavvi, good job. Not even the right steelbook.

Forgot I had this on order with Zavvi but just got my despatch notice.

Wouldn't have minded, but my Zoom order came through on Saturday!!

Looks like I'll be sending this back

• Thanks
Reactions: neo