Star Trek: Into Darkness (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #10) [China]

Which option would you buy?

• Choice 1

Votes: 165 40.0%
  • Choice 2

Votes: 36 8.7%
  • Choice 3

Votes: 77 18.6%
  • None

Votes: 57 13.8%
  • All of the above

Votes: 65 15.7%
  • Choice 1

• Choice 2

Votes: 38 9.2%
  • Choice 3

• None

Votes: 58 14.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 69 16.7%
  • Choice 1

• Choice 2

Votes: 39 9.4%
  • Choice 3

• None

Votes: 58 14.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 72 17.4%

• Total voters

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Star Trek: Into Darkness (3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) Blufans Exclusive
Release date: Somewhere in Nov 2013
There are 3 steelbooks to choose from, each design limited to 500 copies.
and also with a full slip numbered from 1 to 500 and bonus

Group buys:
Entire set group buy CLOSED!
Individual release group buy (limited 1 per member)Closed!

Pictures of the set:
View attachment 50130

Individuals artworks:
Choice A:
bf1.jpg

Choice B:
bf3.jpg

Choice C:
bf2.jpg

Attachments

• BF-STID.jpg
    BF-STID.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 767
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 592
Last edited by a moderator:
The Steelbook is Sealed and after that it is slipped into the White Slip cover(Spock, Kirk, Khan) and then once they slipped the sealed steelbook in the slip cover, this one is sealed as well. so you have your sealed Spock white slip on and you have inside the sealed steel

Plus if you buy the tri-pack, they are put together and sealed again ! lol so that is 3 times sealed

Can anyone tell me what the difference is between the Tripack sold in the groupbuy and the one pictured below? Other than the inclusion of the ship, obviously. That artwork appears in the art cards included with the other releases, but I'm not sure if this is unique artwork on the outer slip of the Tripack.

Just curious because I'm trying to pick one up and I want to know if it's any more limited than the "standard" Tripack. Guy is arguing with me saying it's worth over twice what I could get the groupbuy Tripack for ($500+!!!!).

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 155
Can anyone tell me what the difference is between the Tripack sold in the groupbuy and the one pictured below? Other than the inclusion of the ship, obviously. That artwork appears in the art cards included with the other releases, but I'm not sure if this is unique artwork on the outer slip of the Tripack.

Just curious because I'm trying to pick one up and I want to know if it's any more limited than the "standard" Tripack. Guy is arguing with me saying it's worth over twice what I could get the groupbuy Tripack for ($500+!!!!).

Please see the previous posts. This question was answered very thoroughly. Hope it helps :)

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...exclusive-10-china.36177/page-42#post-1028939

Thanks for the help. I think I skimmed right past that. The change in artwork really isn't addressed, so I think that's what threw me off. No way I'm paying that much for one release.

No it is not worth more, I've seen before someone selling all 3 box with ships for 450, so 1 box 500 no way.

Plus if you want this set, the one to get in my opinion is the simple boxset without ship containing A,B,C...it's the most you will get for your money without over paying. Remember these are sold out and IMO are really nice blufans exclusive star trek release.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: karmasux96
No it is not worth more, I've seen before someone selling all 3 box with ships for 450, so 1 box 500 no way.

Plus if you want this set, the one to get in my opinion is the simple boxset without ship containing A,B,C...it's the most you will get for your money without over paying. Remember these are sold out and IMO are really nice blufans exclusive star trek release.

Yeah I'd have to agree. That way I get the nice unique external packaging of all 3, plus the steelbooks, all with the same run #.

From what I've seen, it looks to be the nicest Blufans release out there. Plus I'm a huge fan of the movie, so I'm a sucker for this run. Just wish I'd been in the game when it came out so that I could have saved some $$$.

Yeah I'd have to agree. That way I get the nice unique external packaging of all 3, plus the steelbooks, all with the same run #.

From what I've seen, it looks to be the nicest Blufans release out there. Plus I'm a huge fan of the movie, so I'm a sucker for this run. Just wish I'd been in the game when it came out so that I could have saved some $$$.

Yes they are beautiful all sealed up together in the plastic transparent box and yes they have the same print # which is cool. It's worth saving money and when you see one only just grab it. But 500$ for 1 box is rubbish, plus if you want all 3, all 3 sealed together they look so nice.

Agree, the Tripack in transparent box is the nicest way to have all 3. Wish I'd kept hold of mine

it's one of the nices blufans, the 3 Slip covers are beautiful containing each a different steelbook, you get all the copies plus my favourite steel the vilain Khan, all 3 steelbooks put out there it has everything...so well put together. worth buying if you come across it.

and mnementh why did you ever get ride of this beauty ?

I'll pick up the Khan cover one day, just gutted I missed it!! doubt I'll ever get the no.9/400 though unless it comes up on ebay again one day.

if you're trying to get the matching numbers I think is a way way way wya and way long shot. Just to be realistic. Just be happy if you can't get box set to get a copy of a,b and c, you'll have all 3 of them and if you put them side by side it will look very nice.

if you're trying to get the matching numbers I think is a way way way wya and way long shot. Just to be realistic. Just be happy if you can't get box set to get a copy of a,b and c, you'll have all 3 of them and if you put them side by side it will look very nice.

I know that mate, it'll probably never happen but I'd love it if it did. I'll pick up the C cover variant maybe next month if i can find a copy. But ultimately I'd love no.9 of 400 as i have no.9 for A & B covers

I know that mate, it'll probably never happen but I'd love it if it did. I'll pick up the C cover variant maybe next month if i can find a copy. But ultimately I'd love no.9 of 400 as i have no.9 for A & B covers

My Favourite copy of them all is Khan, only 400 produced... but the steel is amazing with him in prizon when you open the steel and back cover hands being his back and hankuffs... ahhhh it's sick !

What would you say a fair price is for the tri-pack new and sealed complete with the little flight tag thingy?

if you RE LOOKING FOR A FAIR PRICE FOR THE TRIPACK, REASONABLE PRICE FOR IT HAS N]GONE OUT THE WINDOW I'D SAY ANYWHERE BETWEER FOR 400$ TO 500$... remember this is a b\very exclusive release that you have missed the released back last october

300$ isn;t a fair price today, it was back last fall but not today !