Star Trek: Into Darkness (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook)-Lenticular (MM Excl.) [Germany]

Feb 9, 2013
Last edited by a moderator:
Lenticular effect starts on 5:30. It's really such a great effect how Khan jumps at you if you move the lenticular:hilarious:

This is a steelbook you can't keep sealed. You can't see the whole lenticular effect with a sealed copy and you can see every scratch you make with your fingernails on the shrinkwrap because of the lenticular (don't know why but it looks like your steelbook has several scratches on it but my unsealed copy is perfect mint).

Reactions: Bluprint
The Star Trek and Hänsel & Gretel lenticular steels are still available on Media Markt webside for 32euro each. They deliver to your home for €1.99 or free of charge to the Media Markt of your choice.

The Star Trek and Hänsel & Gretel lenticular steels are still available on Media Markt webside for 32euro each. They deliver to your home for €1.99 or free of charge to the Media Markt of your choice.

Hänsel and Gretel are no longer described as lenticular Steelbook on the MM Webside-they changed the Description

Maybe i can get another 2 or 3 Copies at my local MM today:thumbs:-but can`t promise anything as there were only a few left on Friday. Seems to be a very limited Release. A lot of Stores are already sold out

It's the same with every high profile MM release....it is NOT sold out, it will be back in store just like EVERY OTHER lenticular - even Avatar was available for weeks. Anybody remember "The Last Stand" golden edition? It was "super rare", "sold out before release day", "only a handful of copies" in all stores... it is still available for 19,99€ in the MM Online store...so is "Star Trek into Darkness" and it will be for a few more weeks, just like Prometheus, Abraham Lincoln, Rio...

MM have learned their lesson well: Create an artificial demand, make it appear rare so everybody buys multiple copies quickly upon release. Worked quite well for zavvi with Rambo First Blood as well - which is also still available!