Star Trek: The Next Generation Season 6 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon excl.) [Germany]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: July 3rd, 2014
Purchase link: Star Trek: The Next Generation - Season 6
Price: €69.99

91Als+UChXL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
It's going to be 20 years EEK! this Friday since the original air date of the last episode 'All Good Things'. How old does that news make you feel? ;)

:ordered: :movie: :ninja:

Only one left to go after this one, Man these things are expensive. EEK!

Yeah I don't know if I will be more happy when I complete the collection or when I get to stop paying for the series:D

This pin box better be all shiny:scat: It would have been better if the pin box had come with an extra pin, lets say a borg pin. I don't like the pin that comes with this set.

So do you think season 7 will be out before xmas?

Yeah I don't know if I will be more happy when I complete the collection or when I get to stop paying for the series:D

This pin box better be all shiny:scat: It would have been better if the pin box had come with an extra pin, lets say a borg pin. I don't like the pin that comes with this set.

So do you think season 7 will be out before xmas?

Probably right around Christmas time or right after I would imagine.

Thanks for the notice, seemed like forever. Cannot wait to complete the set. I think it would be cool to have each of them signed by the actors on the spine so will get 5 of the 9 in Las Vegas this summer. :scat:

Hopefully Amazon will debit my account and ship this off today. Can't wait to get this. :LOL: I'm holding off watching any of them, when I get them all then I'll make it a ST: TNG marathon week. :oohyeah:

Hopefully Amazon will debit my account and ship this off today. Can't wait to get this. :LOL: I'm holding off watching any of them, when I get them all then I'll make it a ST: TNG marathon week. :oohyeah:

Captain_picard_day.jpg

Celebrate Captain Picard Day (well ... Week) when you get them all with some nice Earl Grey Tea

A complete set of these will look very nice, I would love DS9 to get a similar treatment but the HD Remasters of DS9 might take some time (what with all the space battles)

Reactions: Lone Crusader