Star Trek: The Next Generation Season 6 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon excl.) [Germany]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: July 3rd, 2014
Purchase link: Star Trek: The Next Generation - Season 6
Price: €69.99

91Als+UChXL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
I think it would be cool to have each of them signed by the actors on the spine so will get 5 of the 9 in Las Vegas this summer. :scat:

I had the same thought. I'm planning to go with a friend to Vegas, take in a show, the 'High Roller', and have a few of the TNG actors sign the steelbooks at the convention.

There are quite a number appearing on thursday and friday.

Hmmm...changed my mind after I discovered they charge almost 25% 'shipping and handling' for a E-TICKET!!! Thats a nice way of scalping the ticket buyers I must say.

Last edited:
My copy arrived today. Good packaging from amazon.de. A spacious cardboard box, twice the size of the steelbook and pin, and a second layer of cardboard to surround the steel and at the base of the box on the second bit of cardboard it is propped up, like a base to a stand, (don't know how to word it ), but anyway some other retailers could learn from them for international shipping.

Only one more to season to go :ohno: I might even at some point actually watch some of them, or even check the disc's for scratches etc. There is always tomorrow;)

English 7.1 surround dts-hd
English, deutsch, franzosisch 2.0 surround
italienisch, japanisch, spanisch 2.0 mono
subs - englisch fur horgeschadigate, deutsch, danisch, hollandisch, finnisch, franzosisch, italienisch, japanisch, norwegisch, spanisch, schwedisch

1176 mins

Anyone else in California or here abouts get there's yet? Mine apparently shipped on July 2nd and I still haven't gotten it. Don't think it's ever taken this long before.