Upcoming Star Wars: Ahsoka (Season 2) [Disney+]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Ahsoka, a new Original Series, starring Rosario Dawson and set within the timeline of The Mandalorian, is coming to Disney+.

9274065A-4CCE-4A3D-BA26-4AB29BD50554.jpeg

Reactions: Actarus
Thirty minutes is sitcom times, I don't like sitcoms. This was definitely too short to really have any impact on the season imho. It was good though, loved that part where Ahsoka was outside the ship in a spacesuit and cut the wing off that corvette fighter with a lightsaber, that definitely put a smile on my face.

Reactions: Chievera
I get why people are disappointed in this latest episode's run time. I personally would also love every episode to be an hour or more... But if you think of each episode as a chapter in a book, some are going to be longer and some are going to be shorter. I felt like this was a nice "bridge" chapter. Short, but set us up nicely for episode 4.

Reactions: Chievera
I get why people are disappointed in this latest episode's run time. I personally would also love every episode to be an hour or more... But if you think of each episode as a chapter in a book, some are going to be longer and some are going to be shorter. I felt like this was a nice "bridge" chapter. Short, but set us up nicely for episode 4.
Loving that optimism, @kaw

Jedi GIF by Star Wars

Reactions: kaw
This episode was amazing!!!
Next week can't get here soon enough.

Why is this series only 8 episodes???? I'm going to need WAY more.

Yeah that was a great episode.

One thing I love about this series is the visuals (Aside from Anakins ropey de aging CGI - that looked absolutely shocking). They all look film quality imo especially all the ships in space or when they are coming in or leaving planet atmospheres, locations etc.

Got a thing for Star Wars battles in forests too which is why I like the end of force awakens so much. Bright sabers battling around thick dark trees and snowfall (awakens) just does it for me. Always great visuals. And the red trees near that map location looked great too. That little droid fight was also quality.

Such a shame about Ray Stevenson because he’s fantastic in this so far. One of the better villains from these Star Wars series.

This series is certainly making up for the awful boba fett and kenobi series as well as the last series of Mandalorian

Reactions: Lone Crusader
TONIGHTS EPISODE WAS
Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

Wow.

The one thing I loved most about this episode wasn't the clone wars in live action or Anakin vs Ahsoka fight scenes (which were amazing)... It was the just subtle acting choice that Rosario did after coming back.
You could feel the weight lifted off her. The Ahsoka that we've seen in live action so far has held on to this notion that if she had only been around, Anakin might not have turned to the dark side. And that had consumed her.

Shes been so solemn thus far and now after that she feels more playful. Smiling even. She was able to get closure.
Just brilliant stuff.

This isn't a complain about the pacing of the show because I'm totally fine with a show taking its time... BUT... We only have 3 episodes left and I feel like so much needs to happen. I already know I'm going to need more.

Bring on new territory. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Incredible episode. We need a freaking 3 hour Clone Wars movie with Hayden Christensen and young Ahsoka. I never knew I wanted that so badly until this episode. Ewan McGregor could join that as well with a bit of makeup/deaging. You could do so much with that, feature Mace Windu, Padme etc. Really hope they'll do something like that as long as the actors are still respectively young to de-age without it looking like Indiana Jones 5.

Really decent episode that. I don’t care about anything else anymore, I’ve just wanted to see some live action clone wars and although wasn’t much it was still cool for me