Upcoming Star Wars: Ahsoka (Season 2) [Disney+]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Ahsoka, a new Original Series, starring Rosario Dawson and set within the timeline of The Mandalorian, is coming to Disney+.

9274065A-4CCE-4A3D-BA26-4AB29BD50554.jpeg

Reactions: Actarus
Actually rewatched the latest episode the other night... first time I've done that with any of these SW shows. Loved the world between worlds stuff and the space whales.

Another great episode this week... certain parts had a Dune (the good one) vibe to it.

Yes, another great episode, looking forward to the next one.

On a second note, those that aren't aware yet, Disney+ monthly plan pricing is going up in October.
View attachment 563700
Yep, once the recent £1.99 offer is up I'll be cancelling my subscription. Did the same with Netflix too, as I'm done with everyone raising their prices whilst not actually improving their quality of service or content... if anything I found it got worse! The only subscription service I'll have left then is Amazon, who are also raising their prices, but I've honestly always found it cheap anyway considering you get streaming as well as next day shipping, which I use a lot.

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Yep, once the recent £1.99 offer is up I'll be cancelling my subscription. Did the same with Netflix too, as I'm done with everyone raising their prices whilst not actually improving their quality of service or content... if anything I found it got worse! The only subscription service I'll have left then is Amazon, who are also raising their prices, but I've honestly always found it cheap anyway considering you get streaming as well as next day shipping, which I use a lot.
Yeah, I usually only subscribe to a streaming service only when a good show pops up like The Mandalorian or this time it was Ahsoka after it's completed I drop the service. Same here goes for Amazon, I always keep them around because of Prime two day shipping and Prime days plus the occasional movie stream.

Yeah, I usually only subscribe to a streaming service only when a good show pops up like The Mandalorian or this time it was Ahsoka after it's completed I drop the service. Same here goes for Amazon, I always keep them around because of Prime two day shipping and Prime days plus the occasional movie stream.
That's not a bad shout actually. Only problem is when the episodes are released weekly so you're forced to pay for more than 1 months sub... could obviously wait for the whole show to be over and binge it, but then you run the risk of seeing spoilers beforehand. Ugh, why do these companies have to be so damn greedy?!

Reactions: Lone Crusader
That's not a bad shout actually. Only problem is when the episodes are released weekly so you're forced to pay for more than 1 months sub... could obviously wait for the whole show to be over and binge it, but then you run the risk of seeing spoilers beforehand. Ugh, why do these companies have to be so damn greedy?!
Exactly! Greed... it's what drives the world... unfortunately. I think it's only 2-3 months, which isn't a huge chunk of change but your right about waiting, you can't help but just browsing about something totally different on YT and then YT keeps spamming you to watch the spoilers. That's the main reason I don't wait but it is what it is though.

Reactions: Noodles
Enjoyed this weeks episode a lot more than last week's which just fell flat in the big moments

Only 1 episode to go :(

I have honestly no idea what they plan to end this with, given that they have admitted that it is open ended if they'll make a second season. I hope there will be some sort of ending to this season and not a cliff hanger, which it in a way seems to play towards. Obviously these story lines are going to be adressed one way or the other in the future, but the fact they don't know if they'll make another season is a real bummer.