New York, NY
Star Wars by Ise Ananphada

1.jpg

Just dropping this here

Capture.JPG

saw this mentioned in a thread on eb

Last edited:
Reactions: dan8885
how can I enter her commissions? Do I need invite to her fan fb page?

That would be a start. Most commissions these days happen within commission groups on facebook, so you really just need to get yourself into a few of the bigger groups. Her new fan page is a great way to keep tabs on some of them though.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: C2V3N
I really hope this a timed release - looks like it's going to be amazing(ly difficult to get hold of / extra expensive in the 2nd hand market)

hearing rumblings that it likely will be, though there may be a limited version as well.

I think the recent Indy release had a timed release version and a limited version

Reactions: bantha11
@dan8885 means they are trying to have this ready for New York Comic Con in October, like Mondo has releases at San Diego Comic Con (Guardians, etc...) so they are looking to release this at the show, any leftovers would end up online.

The good thing is if demand is not terrible I could potentially pop over and pick up extras. At the Alien screening they sold the LD prints but this will be on a higher scale.

I think the demand will be very high so I really hope they do a healthy print run and don't mess around. There's plenty of Ise fans based on her comissions alone. This is her first official work for a movie. Not to mention the popularity of SW/TFA... :squint:

@dan8885 yes but NYCC is huge, so much going on, it can go either way

there will be dedicated people that will had there right away but if the run is healthy there is a shot for a not sell out at the event

@dan8885 yes but NYCC is huge, so much going on, it can go either way

there will be dedicated people that will had there right away but if the run is healthy there is a shot for a not sell out at the event

Let's hope so, by goodness! Hard enough to find comissions I missed for a reasonable price. Just recently found a regular of Grand Budapest Hotel. Don't want to hunt for a SW by Ise :pain:

well lets hold out hope that while we know it will be popular at the show that they will have enough that I can PB for people on the forum

• Helpful Post
Let's hope so, by goodness! Hard enough to find comissions I missed for a reasonable price. Just recently found a regular of Grand Budapest Hotel. Don't want to hunt for a SW by Ise :pain:

You weren't the one that just paid $350 for a GBH were you? Sure hope you got a better deal than that!

• Thanks