Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Oct 18, 2018
Release date: July 27, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on May 7 at 9 AM for Red Carpet - 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

12564552-5234766288707596.jpg
12564552-1334766288642730.jpg12564552-3574766288581926.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! eBay is flooded with these In the £40’s - £80’s (that’s without shipping in most cases). Never seen so many listings of a new release on there before. Well over 100 listings. Scalpers seriously took advantage of this one. I guess the rest will be similar except maybe the newer trilogy

I've watched the scalpers do this on Marvel releases recently. They try their luck while its new and sold out and maybe get a few buyers. Then months later these greedy idiots are left with them and soon the prices fall lol. I've still hoping Blufans do them all when they get things sorted as promised.

They offered me 10% off as a “goodwill” gesture . Actually shocking customer service. What do you all think my chances are of receiving a replacement if I return it as they have said is the alternative option ?

Response from Customer service was that they have a “high volume” of this in stock so a replacement is possible. Fingers crossed I do actually get 1. It sounds promising for a restock for people who missed out as well !

Response from Customer service was that they have a “high volume” of this in stock so a replacement is possible. Fingers crossed I do actually get 1. It sounds promising for a restock for people who missed out as well !
Let's hope that's true, then. Once when I did that they sold out between me returning the item and them sending the replacement. I complained bitterly saying they should adopt the same policy as Amazon. Amazon send you the replacement straightaway and, if you fail to return the original after a period of time they charge you for the replacement (obviously get proof of posting, because then you're covered).

Reactions: GeoRattray and GoDo
Anyone else still waiting for Zavvi to deliver their copy? I have a bad feeling they've screwed me like they did with Wonder Woman, except this time I won't be able to buy it from anywhere else.

• Wow
Reactions: GeoRattray
Anyone else still waiting for Zavvi to deliver their copy? I have a bad feeling they've screwed me like they did with Wonder Woman, except this time I won't be able to buy it from anywhere else.

Yep, mine still on its way, should have arrived yesterday but nothing yet, Zavvi customer service told me to wait till the 8th. Hopefully it'll turn up soon.

Reactions: Kinggoose