Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Oct 18, 2018
Release date: July 27, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on May 7 at 9 AM for Red Carpet - 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

12564552-5234766288707596.jpg
12564552-1334766288642730.jpg12564552-3574766288581926.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
keep in mind that zavvi would lose a ton of sales if they charged shipping of that much to the states. I liked it better when it was .99 add on for shipping and no tax lol

Just had a dispatch notification for the replacement for my damaged copy

I haven't opened my copy but, I've noticed possible spine slash, where it's cut through the shrinkwrap.

You seemed to get a quick response. Do you mind me asking what way you went about it?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Glad to hear I'm not alone, and by the sounds of it there are plenty of other people who haven't got theirs yet either. Just have to keep waiting...
Yea, I didn't expect it in Saturday when a few others received it but I'm a bit surprised it still hasn't shown up yet. My local posties have been a bit inconsistent of late though so I don't think it's from Zavvi's end.

I haven't opened my copy but, I've noticed possible spine slash, where it's cut through the shrinkwrap.

You seemed to get a quick response. Do you mind me asking what way you went about it?

Thanks in advance for your time.
It's no problem

I contacted them through Twitter and straight away sent me a returns label
Once I posted it back to them and sent a photo of the receipt they sent this out within two days of having received it

Reactions: spudster
I have a spare copy, mint as far as I can tell. No spine slash. Will sell at cost, you just pay shipping. Anyone wants it, PM me.