Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: August 3, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on May 21, around 9 AM for Red Carpet , at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99
Note: 3 discs

12584863-1924769381743461.jpg

12584863-1244769382074100.jpg 12584863-1434769381918943.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We know, Reddit.... :naughty:

:giggle::LOL::D:p

No I have never used reddit for any offical release info ever and never will :p
The only time looked at their reddit web forum was to see if fanart been posted HDN and other web forums as confirmed artwork was to see the wrong info came from reddit.:p

I get my info on UK releases from more reailble sources :giggle: :p and it's UK sources

HDN - Episode V: the Zavvi f*cks up discussion strikes back.

(previous episode: HDN - Episode IV: a new Zavvi f*cks up discussion)

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
The only time looked at their reddit web forum was to see if fanart been posted HDN and other web forums as confirmed artwork was to see the wrong info came from reddit.:p

I get my info on UK releases from more reailble sources :giggle: :p and it's UK sources

1D083758-330B-4E3C-A1E2-63CFF7283D7E.gif

F02AAA25-80FD-4E79-B0A8-2B6E477C5047.gif

Wow, 1 mistake and you swear off a valid source of information. Because there’s never been fan art mockups or inaccurate info posted here.

We had the first info on all the Pixar artwork from last summer. But sure, ignore that.

So I’m pretty new to these forums, but why is this Paul dude such an ***
it’s strange you said that, since for me Paul is one of the nicest guys in this very forum, he's really polite and's been providing us with lots of valid information that nobody knows (many times i thought he works with FBI :rofl:)

i think maybe because you didn't hear or see how actually he said that so might interpret in the wrong way... anyway welcome to the forum :thumbs: ...

Last edited:
Sorry, I thought he was a random dude and that people genuinely did not like him because I kept seeing negative things about him. Nothing personal, but just my first impression. In all honesty, I’m only here to find cool news about upcoming steelbooks

Back on track.... announcement or pre-order day is surely either Wednesday or Thursday this week - original UK release date was May 20 1980, USA was May 21 1980.
UK Royal Charity Premiere was on May 20th 1980
Official wide general release in all cinemas U.K. was on May 21 1980

Pre Order will very likely be on Thursday May 21st but that is TBC we will know soon if it is