Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: August 3, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on May 21, around 9 AM for Red Carpet , at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99
Note: 3 discs

12584863-1924769381743461.jpg

12584863-1244769382074100.jpg 12584863-1434769381918943.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually don’t mind it... I think it’s cool. I know having a matching original poster set would be cool, BUT what are the chances it actually gets changed? That’s a genuine question, have they ever changed an artwork due to public outcry/hatred for it?!

A New Hope is my favourite of the trilogy, so I'll keep my copy of that. However, my brother just text me to say cancel his copy of New Hope after seeing this.
I'm not going to order this one, just wait another 12 months before they do another re-release with better, more suited art. I bet even Zavvi hate this to be honest, nearly as much as they must hate themselves already

I actually don’t mind it... I think it’s cool. I know having a matching original poster set would be cool, BUT what are the chances it actually gets changed? That’s a genuine question, have they ever changed an artwork due to public outcry/hatred for it?!
I dunno. Probably a big fat 0. I'd say 1% but then you'd have that "so you're telling me there is a chance" gif. And no, there isn't.
Let's go get Disney and make them pay.

there have been a couple of cases over the years yeah. With these kinds of releases and with premium releases

I think most notably with zavvi and Disney was the original Wreck it Ralph release

I really like the juxtaposition between the front and back. in a tragic, this makes completely no sense from an aesthetics point of view.

its all wrong. and ugly

• Haha
Reactions: Leafs17 and DMD4k