Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #009) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: June 17, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti - One Click
Price: $49.00 (Individual editions) - $147 (One Click)
Note: 2000 copies print run (200 Full slip Type A - 200 Full Slip Type B - 400 Lenti - 400 One Click) Order gift: PET Slip & Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

Lenticular | Full Slip Type A | Full Slip Type B | Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover with PET slipcover

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Pre-order on May 27 at 10 PM (Korea time) - Check your local time HERE
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The only way we can secure quantity is get a head start :) We are not the only ones out there *x-files soundtrack*. Also as you can see I am not asking for any payment before you see the product renders, you can always pull out; However I doubt you will.
I get that and it is appreciated
It's a no brainer really Star Wars / nova just would have been cool to have something to go on but like I said I've no doubt it will be worth a blind buy anyway

Reactions: harry and Aniv
The only way we can secure quantity is get a head start :) We are not the only ones out there *x-files soundtrack*. Also as you can see I am not asking for any payment before you see the product renders, you can always pull out; However I doubt you will.
Aniv your a legend, woke up this GB and a Doctor Strange trailer. Good times.

Guys what is one click exactly? I'm fairly new to collecting and I haven't bought yet anything from Nova. Is it just a one buy for the two slips? Does it come with anything else? Trying to think if I should go for it.

Thanks!

Guys what is one click exactly? I'm fairly new to collecting and I haven't bought yet anything from Nova. Is it just a one buy for the two slips? Does it come with anything else? Trying to think if I should go for it.

Thanks!

One click means= You buy the Full slip + Lenti slip and both of them will have the same number.

Example T2 nova gb, if you say 1 click, then you get Full slip+ Lenti + 1/4 slip and all of them will have same number.