Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Nova Choice #009) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: June 17, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenti - One Click
Price: $49.00 (Individual editions) - $147 (One Click)
Note: 2000 copies print run (200 Full slip Type A - 200 Full Slip Type B - 400 Lenti - 400 One Click) Order gift: PET Slip & Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

Lenticular | Full Slip Type A | Full Slip Type B | Lenticular Magnet Spine Cover with PET slipcover

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Pre-order on May 27 at 10 PM (Korea time) - Check your local time HERE
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aniv i've signed up for a one click on the GB, will I be able to also add an additional single full slip or lenti to that once more details are known about what they look like?

Thank you for running the GB :)

I really hope they make a very nice 3D depth lenti for this one and not flip flop ...

Potential for being the best lenti yet ... Imagine a 3D depth light saber / 3D bolts of light from a storm trooper weapon

Reactions: Obi Wan Dandobi
I think there will be a lot of upset people because there was no GB starting date/time announced at least 24 hours ahead of time. I had a panic attack when I woke up this morning and saw the GB was open without any real advance notice and already six pages full, with only 111 one-clicks available. I'm post #112, so I'm pretty sure I got my one-click, but MAN I would have been pissed if I hadn't gotten there in time.

I think there will be a lot of upset people because there was no GB starting date/time announced at least 24 hours ahead of time. I had a panic attack when I woke up this morning and saw the GB was open without any real advance notice and already six pages full, with only 111 one-clicks available. I'm post #112, so I'm pretty sure I got my one-click, but MAN I would have been pissed if I hadn't gotten there in time.

I'm pretty sure you're ok, not everyone before you ordered a one click.

Reactions: adarkcorner

Yep...I fell off the steelbook game for awhile now but I made sure I got in on the FA GB. I just made the cut for the 1-click since it's limited to 111.

Reactions: bloodsnake007
111 one clicks is a lot imo.
With GBs on other sites and the split between native and international customers how many will be left to order directly? Must be close to zero.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: ty233 and bojee
111 one clicks is a lot imo.
With GBs on other sites and the split between native and international customers how many will be left to order directly? Must be close to zero.

exactly. This is problematic for those who want low numbers (I am not one of those). So because of GB's you have to pay a premium if you want a number under 100? Not cool.
yet I'm not against GB's in general, as I hate to see collectors miss out on an edition they've really been looking forward to.

I can't justify $49 for this release, before shipping, GB fees etc. Got more important releases coming that need my funds.

I'll wait for the 4K trilogy :D

Reactions: lgans316