STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
If someone made one of these with a step by step guide of how they got it looking realistic I'd be highly intrigued. The only good thing I can say about SS's 1:1 stuff is all the hard work is done for you, all you have to do is assemble. But it still looks like crap. Padding a mannequin just right already sounds like too much work for me lol. Dressing it would make me feel weird too. That Gino guy was telling a story in one of his youtube vids where he was sculpting the body for his life size Vader and he had all of these shirtless pics of David Prowse hung up all over his living room and then a delivery guy came over and saw everything LOL.

I already forgot about that guy :LOL:.

Wow. That's even higher than I thought it would be. I think the reg should be available for $300 or more under retail on ebay. Are people still trying to get $4K for the EX on ebay?

You already know way more about this movie than me! Its quite possible I've already seen this movie before in some other way, shape or form.

I might get Luke too. Or I might not ever buy another Sideshow piece ever again lol. I wonder where I'll be at collecting wise when he ships out a year from now. I wonder if I'll have sold everything off to switch over to P1, or if I might finally have sworn off collecting entirely by then.

Oh I totally get the "they do all the work for you" thing. That is why I prefer statues over the 1:6 scale. I didn't like having to pose them to get them to look good...mainly because I couldn't do it, ha. That story about Gino is hilarious!

I'm sure I'll end up buying Luke...and both XM Lukes if they can get the head sculpts correct. I'm surprised Sideshow didn't make 1:4 Luke and Leia on speeder bikes since they already had the speeder bike mold made up. How big would a 1:4 taun-taun be? :p

Man, I have zero desire to buy anything from Sideshow. 2 years ago, if be all over any OF they put out. After getting Savage tho, I realized I'm paying too much for what I'm getting. It's a good piece, but a $300 good piece. Nothing more. I can't even bring myself to get their Kylo. Looks nice, but not for the price. It would take Mace or Ahsoka to get me to buy. I doubt they will ever do them though, and I'm really hoping that someone else gets the 1:2 SW license. In the meantime, I'll be getting the XM Vader trio, and work on the lifesize Kylo. I really don't want to give AS any more $$$.

I loved Zod in MoS! I know I've said it before, but MoS and BvS are my perfect superhero movies. Suicide Squad was ok. Disnt live it, but didn't hate it. That said, with what they had, it should have been alot better. I still haven't seen WW. Going to wait for the BD now. Im excited for it though.

Oh, as for mannequins the size of promise, there is a site that has mannequins of all sizes. I posted a link in this thread some time ago, but I'll see if I can find it when I'm back home on my computer. It's possible too. That's where I'll be getting the mannequin for Kylo.

I bash Sideshow quite a bit, but I still order a bunch from them. They are just the only company making characters I want right now. I did drop their DC line though, which is the line that got me started on Sideshow in the first place. I'm just not happy with all the Captain Morgan poses and I know XM can make some dynamic poses if they ever start doing DC. You are also lucky, you have a huge Star Wars collection already so it's probably easier for you to pass on new stuff.

That's where I am. They are just producing so much sub-par stuff, and they are ridiculously priced for what you are getting. I am seriously thinking of selling all of my SS stuff to fully switch over to a new company. It sucks that no one currently has 1:4 SW stuff other than XM, which is just too much for me to go for 1:4 on, but they are producing SUPER QUALITY stuff. Lucky for me at least P1 is putting out super quality Batman stuff. I'm just sick of SS's crap of producing the same SW characters over and over again. And when they do finally get to the ones I've been waiting for there is no way I'm paying $600+ on them. I'm so glad I've been seeing a massive reduction of posts in the forums of people posting "ordered!" when it comes to their stuff. But there are still the Sideshow fanboys and apologists out there that can't seem to criticize SS. I have to wonder do they really love Sideshow, or do they love the licenses and scales they have monopolies of?

I think you're really going to like WW. I'll definitely be getting it on Blu.

I have that mannequin site saved too somewhere. But for me if I'm going life size its going to be Vader, and its going to be done right. Not like SS's thing they just put up for p.o.

Let me know if you ever decide to sell your Star Wars statues. ;) I fall under loving the license and scales of Sideshow and not the company or the prices. There is just no other option out there other than XM and they cost even more. Sigh.

Oh I totally get the "they do all the work for you" thing. That is why I prefer statues over the 1:6 scale. I didn't like having to pose them to get them to look good...mainly because I couldn't do it, ha. That story about Gino is hilarious!

I'm sure I'll end up buying Luke...and both XM Lukes if they can get the head sculpts correct. I'm surprised Sideshow didn't make 1:4 Luke and Leia on speeder bikes since they already had the speeder bike mold made up. How big would a 1:4 taun-taun be? :p

I bash Sideshow quite a bit, but I still order a bunch from them. They are just the only company making characters I want right now. I did drop their DC line though, which is the line that got me started on Sideshow in the first place. I'm just not happy with all the Captain Morgan poses and I know XM can make some dynamic poses if they ever start doing DC. You are also lucky, you have a huge Star Wars collection already so it's probably easier for you to pass on new stuff.

Let me know if you ever decide to sell your Star Wars statues. ;) I fall under loving the license and scales of Sideshow and not the company or the prices. There is just no other option out there other than XM and they cost even more. Sigh.

Whenever I get a figure I end up just leaving its hands down by its side and it just stands there in the most neutral unexciting pose as possible lol.

I think I might actually get the new Luke too, even with how much I hate SS. I'm realizing how many of my pieces are all black, or very dark and the Bespin Luke would bring in at least a little bit of lightness to the collection. That is the thing I miss most about my DC pieces that I used to have, the colors really exploded with those. I think I like SW characters a bit more, but the only thing I've got that's colorful is Boba. I'll let you know if I decide to sell anything, but the only one you'd probably be interested in is Anakin and I don't think I'm going to let that one go. That piece is from a time when SS used to be good lol. I actually already sold my C-3PO once I realized I wasn't going to get R2. Even at a discount I just couldn't bring myself to spend anymore than $200 on that, and no one wants to let it go for that low.

Good gosh, that looks amazing! I'm sure if I actually played it I would get bored or frustrated quickly though.

Here's what I did Sunday evening:

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_0308_1.jpg

Yes!!! I think I'm going to buy all of us Lego sets for Christmas!!! LOL.

Happy Birthday BTW. :)

Whenever I get a figure I end up just leaving its hands down by its side and it just stands there in the most neutral unexciting pose as possible lol.

I think I might actually get the new Luke too, even with how much I hate SS. I'm realizing how many of my pieces are all black, or very dark and the Bespin Luke would bring in at least a little bit of lightness to the collection. That is the thing I miss most about my DC pieces that I used to have, the colors really exploded with those. I think I like SW characters a bit more, but the only thing I've got that's colorful is Boba. I'll let you know if I decide to sell anything, but the only one you'd probably be interested in is Anakin and I don't think I'm going to let that one go. That piece is from a time when SS used to be good lol. I actually already sold my C-3PO once I realized I wasn't going to get R2. Even at a discount I just couldn't bring myself to spend anymore than $200 on that, and no one wants to let it go for that low.

Yes!!! I think I'm going to buy all of us Lego sets for Christmas!!! LOL.

Happy Birthday BTW. :)

Yeah, Anakin is one I need to track down! I very much regret selling my Tarkin now that it's going for $1K. Bummer about 3PO, but I can understand that. I still haven't ordered BB-8 either. I think the new Luke is EX or bust. He looks better with the blaster. Too bad they didn't make a shoretrooper, that one would have had some color for you.

Thanks, my coworkers got me cake so I'm feeling pretty sick right now, ha. I'm sure I'll eat more cake tonight too.

Building the Lego set was fun, but I'm not sure I'll keep it. I may sneak it into my nephew's collection one day and see how long it takes him to notice. I went over there on Saturday and he was watching Empire Strikes Back while looking through Star Wars Legos.

Did you see the unboxing video for Jango? He actually looks really good. I'll just post it. :)

Last edited:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/blog/di...ith-the-luke-skywalker-premium-format-figure/

There are some more Luke pictures. I heard they were going to start charging less for the regular edition, but apparently what they meant is they are going to keep the regular at normal price and charge even more for the EX...another sneaky price hike from Sideshow. So after shipping Luke will cost $600. I don't know if I think he's worth that...

Yeah, Anakin is one I need to track down! I very much regret selling my Tarkin now that it's going for $1K. Bummer about 3PO, but I can understand that. I still haven't ordered BB-8 either. I think the new Luke is EX or bust. He looks better with the blaster. Too bad they didn't make a shoretrooper, that one would have had some color for you.

Thanks, my coworkers got me cake so I'm feeling pretty sick right now, ha. I'm sure I'll eat more cake tonight too.

Building the Lego set was fun, but I'm not sure I'll keep it. I may sneak it into my nephew's collection one day and see how long it takes him to notice. I went over there on Saturday and he was watching Empire Strikes Back while looking through Star Wars Legos.

Did you see the unboxing video for Jango? He actually looks really good. I'll just post it. :)

Tarkin skyrocketed! I don't have any regrets about 3PO, the funds went towards the P1 stuff, so I'm quite happy.

He'll love that! I'm so selfish, if it was me, I'd keep it for myself :rofl:. I'm so horrible!

Jango looks good. Do you still have it on order? I canned mine, but depending on what comes down the pipeline I may reorder.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/blog/di...ith-the-luke-skywalker-premium-format-figure/

There are some more Luke pictures. I heard they were going to start charging less for the regular edition, but apparently what they meant is they are going to keep the regular at normal price and charge even more for the EX...another sneaky price hike from Sideshow. So after shipping Luke will cost $600. I don't know if I think he's worth that...

That pose is so terrible! :rofl: Its just so awkward. I just can't do this one, thankfully the price is so high I'm not going to consider it.

Tarkin skyrocketed! I don't have any regrets about 3PO, the funds went towards the P1 stuff, so I'm quite happy.

He'll love that! I'm so selfish, if it was me, I'd keep it for myself :rofl:. I'm so horrible!

Jango looks good. Do you still have it on order? I canned mine, but depending on what comes down the pipeline I may reorder.

That pose is so terrible! :rofl: Its just so awkward. I just can't do this one, thankfully the price is so high I'm not going to consider it.

I do still have Jango on order, my other front speaker is waiting for him to join Boba. :p

The extra $10 for the EX is just ridiculous. You know by this time next year, the EX will be an extra $50 on top of the $650 average PF price. I just don't know if I can do it anymore. I wish I had stuck with Hot Toys...

I do still have Jango on order, my other front speaker is waiting for him to join Boba. :p

The extra $10 for the EX is just ridiculous. You know by this time next year, the EX will be an extra $50 on top of the $650 average PF price. I just don't know if I can do it anymore. I wish I had stuck with Hot Toys...

Those two will look really good together!

I'm actually surprised they aren't charging $50 more for the EX. Maybe at that price people would actually start ordering Regs over the EXs, so they can't do it. PF prices are so insane right now I bet people are looking at Jango's $500 price as a "deal". I'm telling ya man, at these escalating prices regular action figure collecting is looking a lot more likely for me. I'm just not getting enough of a wow factor at these prices any longer. I'm really getting close to feeling its time to just sit back and enjoy what I have, and pick up a random figure from the store if I have an impulse to buy something.

Those two will look really good together!

I'm actually surprised they aren't charging $50 more for the EX. Maybe at that price people would actually start ordering Regs over the EXs, so they can't do it. PF prices are so insane right now I bet people are looking at Jango's $500 price as a "deal". I'm telling ya man, at these escalating prices regular action figure collecting is looking a lot more likely for me. I'm just not getting enough of a wow factor at these prices any longer. I'm really getting close to feeling its time to just sit back and enjoy what I have, and pick up a random figure from the store if I have an impulse to buy something.

Yeah, I feel the same way. I was extremely excited for the new Luke and Han, but the price they are charging for what they're giving us just doesn't seem worth it. I'm honestly thinking about eating the NRDs on the remaining Star Wars PFs I have on order and cancelling them.

I've actually been looking at the Star Wars 6-inch figures a lot lately. I miss being able to get all the characters I love rather than just a few statues. Of course if I go back to figures then I would go the Hot Toys route. With the money Sideshow is asking for their Luke PF, I could buy the Hot Toys ANH Luke, TFA Luke, and probably Jedi Luke for that much! Plus I really like the two Jyn figures (I actually might order the Imperial disguise one anyhow) and that new Hoth Leia...and they are coming out with an Emperor and a Royal Guard. Man, why are we collecting Star Wars in statue form again?

Yeah, I feel the same way. I was extremely excited for the new Luke and Han, but the price they are charging for what they're giving us just doesn't seem worth it. I'm honestly thinking about eating the NRDs on the remaining Star Wars PFs I have on order and cancelling them.

I've actually been looking at the Star Wars 6-inch figures a lot lately. I miss being able to get all the characters I love rather than just a few statues. Of course if I go back to figures then I would go the Hot Toys route. With the money Sideshow is asking for their Luke PF, I could buy the Hot Toys ANH Luke, TFA Luke, and probably Jedi Luke for that much! Plus I really like the two Jyn figures (I actually might order the Imperial disguise one anyhow) and that new Hoth Leia...and they are coming out with an Emperor and a Royal Guard. Man, why are we collecting Star Wars in statue form again?

Eating NRDs really sucks. But you've got to ask yourself if you are going to want to collect beyond the ones you have on order and then guestimate how much more of a price increase each of those will have above those you've got on order. I'm done collecting SS stuff because the price is just too high for me to digest for what I get. There are only a couple of characters I want left from SW and DC but I'll say I'm already going to pass on them because if SS makes them there is no way they'll come in under $600 a piece. More than likely by then they will be somewhere between $700-$900 a piece. For that price I'm going with Prime 1, hell I could probably even find some XM stuff in that range.

That new HT Hoth Leia looks so good!

Collecting a set of something is whats really tempting me to go into figure collecting. I could go the HT route but that's still kind of pricey and I don't really have room to display that anyways. I could switch over from PFs to HTs but I think I still prefer the statues I already have. But just realizing you can get almost 3 HTs for the price of today's PFs really puts things in perspective. SS prices are so out of control! Ughhh these price increases are really making me grumpy.

Eating NRDs really sucks. But you've got to ask yourself if you are going to want to collect beyond the ones you have on order and then guestimate how much more of a price increase each of those will have above those you've got on order. I'm done collecting SS stuff because the price is just too high for me to digest for what I get. There are only a couple of characters I want left from SW and DC but I'll say I'm already going to pass on them because if SS makes them there is no way they'll come in under $600 a piece. More than likely by then they will be somewhere between $700-$900 a piece. For that price I'm going with Prime 1, hell I could probably even find some XM stuff in that range.

That new HT Hoth Leia looks so good!

Collecting a set of something is whats really tempting me to go into figure collecting. I could go the HT route but that's still kind of pricey and I don't really have room to display that anyways. I could switch over from PFs to HTs but I think I still prefer the statues I already have. But just realizing you can get almost 3 HTs for the price of today's PFs really puts things in perspective. SS prices are so out of control! Ughhh these price increases are really making me grumpy.

Yeah, the NRD thing sucks. But there are a lot of characters I would love and I just don't think I can justify the prices anymore. I think you got it right by abandoning Sideshow and just buying a couple really high end statues from a better company. I mean I have no intentions of selling any of my Marvel statues, but I'm just not on board with the Star Wars at the moment. It's too hard (even for XM) to get actual people's likenesses down. Hot Toys are the only one who come close. I'm not sure what I'll do...I'm actually super grumpy right now too, ha.

What kind of set are you looking at? That 40th Anniversary action figure set is so cool. I saw the Vader early bird packaging at WalMart the other day, it's pretty cool.

Yeah, the NRD thing sucks. But there are a lot of characters I would love and I just don't think I can justify the prices anymore. I think you got it right by abandoning Sideshow and just buying a couple really high end statues from a better company. I mean I have no intentions of selling any of my Marvel statues, but I'm just not on board with the Star Wars at the moment. It's too hard (even for XM) to get actual people's likenesses down. Hot Toys are the only one who come close. I'm not sure what I'll do...I'm actually super grumpy right now too, ha.

What kind of set are you looking at? That 40th Anniversary action figure set is so cool. I saw the Vader early bird packaging at WalMart the other day, it's pretty cool.

I just can't justify it anymore either. I mean its to a point where I won't be able to afford more than one PF at a time anymore without having to sell another item. So I have to basically ask myself if the new piece is worth letting go of something else and then paying more on top of that! If I'm doing that I'm going to get something bigger with better QC, not something the same size with the same or worse QC. Not to mention the likeness will probably be off. When it comes to SS I'll just stick with what I've got.

That $560 Luke price really did a number on me!

That Early Bird Vader is so cool! I almost ordered it from BBTS. I really like the 6" Black Series. I also like their 3 3/4" Black Series too. A part of me would like to go back and get a bunch of the PotF figures new in package, and maybe even go back and collect the Shadows of the Empire and Episode 1 figs as well. From DC I'm going to go after on of the 7" Batman Arkham game figure lines.

Its super sad. I'm getting ready to fire up my Batman The Movie ('66) Blu tonight.

He worked on the one SS canned. It was definitely beefier, the one they are selling now looks like a toothpick LOL. God, I hate this company :rofl:. Literally the only things I like about them anymore is they carry other company's products and they offer Flex pay.

I'm actually going to look into this maybe for next year. If I could get it good looking for something between $4-$5k I would definitely consider this. The ESB Vader outfit Anovos has looks really good, and as long as they got a mannequin that will fill It out, it would look awesome!

What did you think of Alien Covenant? I'm waiting for the Blu, but I'm going to get it for sure. You won't need to see WW going into JL, its totally its own thing. It will probably be out on Blu by then anyways. JL is still 5 months out and they can crank movies out on Blu less than 4 months after they come out theatrically. This is so much more awesome than it used to be when you had to wait 6-12 months for it to come out on VHS.

Why didn't I listen to you years ago when you said to stay away from Sideshow?!? :LOL: And this was even before SS started with their ridiculous base sizes from all of their licenses.

Lol! I should have taken my own advice. I bought way too much and didn't have the space to display it all. On the bright side, I can now sell of pieces for a profit. I'm heavily considering just collecting bad guy force users, and selling everything else. I would still have more than enough to display with 4 or 5 pieces left over.

Ok, I'll wait for blu then.

Like I said, I can do a 1:1 Kylo for about $1500. Possible mannequin, screen accurate outfit, and light up saber. Easy!

I liked it! Not as much as Prometheus, but damn good! It is definitely more of an Alien movie than Prometheus.

Yeah, I watched alot of the Family Guy episodes that are Mayor West heavy.

Are you going to get a PS4 yet? :OMG::

Yes! Yes I am! I'll wait and see what they do for a bundle though and see if they do another SW themed PS4. Watched the hell out of the trailer and gameplay. Far better than what they did with BF1, but I'd still like to see more like being able to fight with any army vs any army. CIS vs Empire, First Order vs Clones, Rebels vs Resistance.

It kinda is actually. And I focus more on the bike now, and that is a pricey hobby.

Cake! I like cake!

Lol! I should have taken my own advice. I bought way too much and didn't have the space to display it all. On the bright side, I can now sell of pieces for a profit. I'm heavily considering just collecting bad guy force users, and selling everything else. I would still have more than enough to display with 4 or 5 pieces left over.

Like I said, I can do a 1:1 Kylo for about $1500. Possible mannequin, screen accurate outfit, and light up saber. Easy!

I liked it! Not as much as Prometheus, but damn good! It is definitely more of an Alien movie than Prometheus.

Yes! Yes I am! I'll wait and see what they do for a bundle though and see if they do another SW themed PS4. Watched the hell out of the trailer and gameplay. Far better than what they did with BF1, but I'd still like to see more like being able to fight with any army vs any army. CIS vs Empire, First Order vs Clones, Rebels vs Resistance.

It kinda is actually. And I focus more on the bike now, and that is a pricey hobby.

Cake! I like cake!

Even if you don't have the space to display something, I still think its a good idea to buy stuff while its available and figure out how to display it later. Or at least that's how I used to feel. Back then the stuff would immediately go up in value after it sold out, now the market is so oversaturated you can't even get back what you paid for the stuff. At least there are a few pieces out there that fetch a lot of money like the Mythos pieces. In today's statue market it really is best to only buy exactly what you want, because you'll probably only get 75% of your money back, at best.

I hope you do the 1:1 Kylo! I'd love to see how it turns out.

I'm just really geeked for BF2! It seems like my biggest gripe with the first one of not including any PT stuff has been fixed. Plus they've got ST stuff too! I hope they add PT Obi-Wan, Mace and Qui-Gon in later DLC though. Then it would really be my ultimate SW game.

I just can't justify it anymore either. I mean its to a point where I won't be able to afford more than one PF at a time anymore without having to sell another item. So I have to basically ask myself if the new piece is worth letting go of something else and then paying more on top of that! If I'm doing that I'm going to get something bigger with better QC, not something the same size with the same or worse QC. Not to mention the likeness will probably be off. When it comes to SS I'll just stick with what I've got.

That $560 Luke price really did a number on me!

That Early Bird Vader is so cool! I almost ordered it from BBTS. I really like the 6" Black Series. I also like their 3 3/4" Black Series too. A part of me would like to go back and get a bunch of the PotF figures new in package, and maybe even go back and collect the Shadows of the Empire and Episode 1 figs as well. From DC I'm going to go after on of the 7" Batman Arkham game figure lines.

Yeah I think I'm just going to collect premium format troopers and maybe get a couple Anovos helmets to go with them (I've wanted to get the ANH and TFA stormie helmets for quite a while). I'm not even sure if I'll got back to Hot Toys either, may just call it good for Star Wars stuff. We'll see. I wish there was as much Superman stuff out there as there is Batman. It's not even fair. Then the few Superman statues Sideshow actually has made they've screwed up (Supergirl and Darkseid). And I have no interest in Prime 1's New 52 statues.

There's a guy here who has a toy store full of PotF figures if you're looking for anything. I don't think they sell for much. I also have two boxes full still, ha. You've seen my ridiculous Mattel DC Universe collection before right?

Cake! I like cake!

So if you're collecting Siths and I'm collecting troopers, I guess Josh gets Jedis? Ha ha.

Dude, I hope you get a 1:1 Kylo going, I would love to see it!

Ha, well I had cake twice on Tuesday. My stomach was not feeling the best! You know since it was my birthday that I wasn't allowed to have small pieces. Are you still hitting the gym? I've kind of lost interest in that lately, too much back and hip pain. I did go on my birthday and I can still get 225 for 10 reps on the bench so I figured I'm good, ha.

Even if you don't have the space to display something, I still think its a good idea to buy stuff while its available and figure out how to display it later. Or at least that's how I used to feel. Back then the stuff would immediately go up in value after it sold out, now the market is so oversaturated you can't even get back what you paid for the stuff. At least there are a few pieces out there that fetch a lot of money like the Mythos pieces. In today's statue market it really is best to only buy exactly what you want, because you'll probably only get 75% of your money back, at best.

I hope you do the 1:1 Kylo! I'd love to see how it turns out.

I'm just really geeked for BF2! It seems like my biggest gripe with the first one of not including any PT stuff has been fixed. Plus they've got ST stuff too! I hope they add PT Obi-Wan, Mace and Qui-Gon in later DLC though. Then it would really be my ultimate SW game.

So how does this Battle Force game work? Are there different levels and missions? Can you fly a ship like in the old Rogue Squadron games?

Yeah I think I'm just going to collect premium format troopers and maybe get a couple Anovos helmets to go with them (I've wanted to get the ANH and TFA stormie helmets for quite a while). I'm not even sure if I'll got back to Hot Toys either, may just call it good for Star Wars stuff. We'll see. I wish there was as much Superman stuff out there as there is Batman. It's not even fair. Then the few Superman statues Sideshow actually has made they've screwed up (Supergirl and Darkseid). And I have no interest in Prime 1's New 52 statues.

There's a guy here who has a toy store full of PotF figures if you're looking for anything. I don't think they sell for much. I also have two boxes full still, ha. You've seen my ridiculous Mattel DC Universe collection before right?

So if you're collecting Siths and I'm collecting troopers, I guess Josh gets Jedis? Ha ha.

Dude, I hope you get a 1:1 Kylo going, I would love to see it!

Ha, well I had cake twice on Tuesday. My stomach was not feeling the best! You know since it was my birthday that I wasn't allowed to have small pieces. Are you still hitting the gym? I've kind of lost interest in that lately, too much back and hip pain. I did go on my birthday and I can still get 225 for 10 reps on the bench so I figured I'm good, ha.

So how does this Battle Force game work? Are there different levels and missions? Can you fly a ship like in the old Rogue Squadron games?

You should get the Anovos helmets! Those are so cool! What do you have so far for Superman stuff? DC Collectibles has quite a nice selection of Superman stuff, but its obviously not as high end as SS, P1 or XM. Do you have any Superman figures from Hot Toys? The Superman/Clark Kent 2 pack they did from Superman Returns was pretty cool. Weta also made 4 really cool dioramas from Superman Returns. They are kind of hard to find at a good price though.

Post some pics of your Mattel stuff! I remember you talking about the Super Powers figures before, but I don't think I saw them.

BattleFRONT (not Battle Force :rofl:) is pretty fun. The first one doesn't have any kind of a story mode though, its basically just the Rebels verses the Imperials in either ground battles, or air battles. And yes you can fly X-Wings, A-Wings, TIE Fighters, the Millennium Falcon and the Slave I. I don't know what vehicles Battlefront 2 will have yet. The game modes are basically the team that destroys more of the other team before the time runs out wins, or there is a kind of capture the flag multiplayer mode where you run and turn something on and then have to defend it while the other team tries to come in and turn the thing off. Its basically just endless action, but the graphics are PHENOMANAL! Its literally like you're right in Star Wars!

You should get the Anovos helmets! Those are so cool! What do you have so far for Superman stuff? DC Collectibles has quite a nice selection of Superman stuff, but its obviously not as high end as SS, P1 or XM. Do you have any Superman figures from Hot Toys? The Superman/Clark Kent 2 pack they did from Superman Returns was pretty cool. Weta also made 4 really cool dioramas from Superman Returns. They are kind of hard to find at a good price though.

Post some pics of your Mattel stuff! I remember you talking about the Super Powers figures before, but I don't think I saw them.

BattleFRONT (not Battle Force :rofl:) is pretty fun. The first one doesn't have any kind of a story mode though, its basically just the Rebels verses the Imperials in either ground battles, or air battles. And yes you can fly X-Wings, A-Wings, TIE Fighters, the Millennium Falcon and the Slave I. I don't know what vehicles Battlefront 2 will have yet. The game modes are basically the team that destroys more of the other team before the time runs out wins, or there is a kind of capture the flag multiplayer mode where you run and turn something on and then have to defend it while the other team tries to come in and turn the thing off. Its basically just endless action, but the graphics are PHENOMANAL! Its literally like you're right in Star Wars!

Ha, yes Battle Front! I knew what it was, but apparently I was still thinking about Power of the FORCE figures and I wrote the wrong thing. I used to spend hours just flying around in the space battle at the end of the Shadows of the Empire game. I'm curious about the game, but not sure if I'd invest in it. I wonder if they have it set up to try out in the store at Best Buy. Do they even do demos anymore? Are you getting it?

I don't have any of the Hot Toys Superman figures yet. I keep meaning to track down the BvS Superman and the Reeve Superman, but haven't gotten around to it. I'm assuming we'll get another Superman from the Justice League movie. I only have the Alex Ross Superman statue (where he's tearing open his suit to reveal the logo) and the Darkseid vs. Superman statue from DC Collectibles. I have the two 1/6 scale statues that Kotobukiya made as well. I mainly like comic book statues rather than movie ones though. Hot Toys is the way to go for movie stuff (or Prime 1 if you want to go all out like you did ;)).

Here's my 6-inch Mattel DC Universe collection when I had it displayed. They've been in a box for 4 years now. I should probably sell them.

004ibt.jpg

Ha, yes Battle Front! I knew what it was, but apparently I was still thinking about Power of the FORCE figures and I wrote the wrong thing. I used to spend hours just flying around in the space battle at the end of the Shadows of the Empire game. I'm curious about the game, but not sure if I'd invest in it. I wonder if they have it set up to try out in the store at Best Buy. Do they even do demos anymore? Are you getting it?

I don't have any of the Hot Toys Superman figures yet. I keep meaning to track down the BvS Superman and the Reeve Superman, but haven't gotten around to it. I'm assuming we'll get another Superman from the Justice League movie. I only have the Alex Ross Superman statue (where he's tearing open his suit to reveal the logo) and the Darkseid vs. Superman statue from DC Collectibles. I have the two 1/6 scale statues that Kotobukiya made as well. I mainly like comic book statues rather than movie ones though. Hot Toys is the way to go for movie stuff (or Prime 1 if you want to go all out like you did ;)).

Here's my 6-inch Mattel DC Universe collection when I had it displayed. They've been in a box for 4 years now. I should probably sell them.

004ibt.jpg

That is so freaking cool! That honestly looks more fun than statue collecting! Look how much variety you had in there! And I totally see Batman stuff in there! You can't hide it anymore, I know deep down you like Batman! ;) The 10 year old in me really likes that Azrael Batman figure in there. I had the junior novelization of the Nightfall book and I drew a really horrible copy of the cover of that book, where Azrael is holding up Batman's cape and cowl, and hung it on my grandma's fridge that year. That's a random memory, but it was awesome! Lol.

If you spend hours just flying around at the end of Shadows, then you definitely should get this. You can fly around for hours in all kinds of SW ships. I'm going to get it for sure, I got the last one they made too. I think I waited till it was $30 though. With the lack of a story mode I didn't feel the first one was worth $60, this one has a story mode but I still don't know if I'm going to spend $60 on it. I notice as I get older I just wait for sales on so much stuff. Deep down I know its so I have more money for statues lol.

I love that Alex Ross Superman statue! I just wish their stuff was bigger. I'm just thinking of the thousands I'd have right now if I would have gone with the HT BvS stuff instead lol. I wanted to make sure I did at least one super ridiculous thing in my life when it came to collecting though :D.

That is so freaking cool! That honestly looks more fun than statue collecting! Look how much variety you had in there! And I totally see Batman stuff in there! You can't hide it anymore, I know deep down you like Batman! ;) The 10 year old in me really likes that Azrael Batman figure in there. I had the junior novelization of the Nightfall book and I drew a really horrible copy of the cover of that book, where Azrael is holding up Batman's cape and cowl, and hung it on my grandma's fridge that year. That's a random memory, but it was awesome! Lol.

If you spend hours just flying around at the end of Shadows, then you definitely should get this. You can fly around for hours in all kinds of SW ships. I'm going to get it for sure, I got the last one they made too. I think I waited till it was $30 though. With the lack of a story mode I didn't feel the first one was worth $60, this one has a story mode but I still don't know if I'm going to spend $60 on it. I notice as I get older I just wait for sales on so much stuff. Deep down I know its so I have more money for statues lol.

I love that Alex Ross Superman statue! I just wish their stuff was bigger. I'm just thinking of the thousands I'd have right now if I would have gone with the HT BvS stuff instead lol. I wanted to make sure I did at least one super ridiculous thing in my life when it came to collecting though :D.

I had a great time collecting those because I actually had to go store hunting! I'm not even sure who Azrael Batman is, ha. I was a borderline completist with that line even though I didn't know who most of them were at the time (that's why there are Batman characters!). That was around when I first started reading comics again.

So the game is $60...I'm assuming I would need a PS4 too? Does a PS4 support 4K?

Yeah you definitely went all out with those Prime 1 pieces. Now you need a life size!

The Alex Ross statue is great. I remember I almost bought the Batman one too just because it was Alex Ross!

So I checked my mail today and Sideshow sent me a $50 gift card. Apparently people have been getting them so check your mail.

I had a great time collecting those because I actually had to go store hunting! I'm not even sure who Azrael Batman is, ha. I was a borderline completist with that line even though I didn't know who most of them were at the time (that's why there are Batman characters!). That was around when I first started reading comics again.

So the game is $60...I'm assuming I would need a PS4 too? Does a PS4 support 4K?

Yeah you definitely went all out with those Prime 1 pieces. Now you need a life size!

The Alex Ross statue is great. I remember I almost bought the Batman one too just because it was Alex Ross!

So I checked my mail today and Sideshow sent me a $50 gift card. Apparently people have been getting them so check your mail.

I remember the days of store hunting. I was looking for Emperor Palpatine for what seemed like months, and I finally found him at Kohl's department store. I was pissed at the time because the PotF figures were $7.99 there and I think they were $4.99 at Toys R Us (that was my go-to store lol). The Vader with the removable helmet was another hard to find one for me, I finally found it at KB toys, I think that one was $6.99. Now its so ridiculous to think about how much that little of a price difference bothered me, but when I was on a $5 a week allowance back then it was dreadful! :p

Yeah, you're going to need a PS4 too. The one I have doesn't do 4K, but they came out with a newer one but I didn't pay any attention to its features since I wasn't buying it.

If I went life size all the SS stuff would definitely have to go as would all the bestas. Unless I got a really skinny character. Or Yoda lol.

I've almost bought that Batman one numerous times. I will get it eventually.

No sign of a gift card here. I'd hope after spending $4k recently with them they'd send one lol. Are you going to get anything with yours? If I get one I doubt I'll use it.