STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
That does look really good there. I think what they wanted to go for was showing off how huge his muscles were but it didn't work out. I'm sure they will fix this. They are very good at taking criticism and fixing stuff.

Should I get Bale and/or Hathaway Catwoman? I'm kinda bummed they didn't show their Bane.

I'm not sure, I haven't really seen good pics of them other than that tease a few weeks ago. So all I can say Catwoman looks good from behind.

I just saw this picture. Superman's base looks wider and he's taller than Doomsday. They really shouldn't have made that base so unnecessarily big.

24254965_1933704900228558_1864821768459545400_o.jpg

They are making a 1:2 Knightmare Batman

24129532_1933572396908475_6663818676625594592_n.jpg

:woot: This was a scene I never liked in the trailers, but once I saw it in the movie I actually really liked it.

Are you going to get it? I like that all their poses are just standing there. They are like upscaled Hot Toys. :p

Hey @STARKILLER 1138 Lou, I don't know if you are still around :p, or if you are into this anymore, but Hot Toys just got the Matrix license!

24129734_10155059121788483_952659989391825211_n.jpg

23915993_10155059121858483_3744175134051464424_n.jpg

I saw this and my first thought was 17 years too late, ha. Of course I keep hoping Hot Toys will get the Firefly license.

In my mind Lou is away because he's working on a professionally shot, 4K unboxing of his first XM piece (Boba Fett).

• Thanks
Reactions: SithLord84
I'm not sure, I haven't really seen good pics of them other than that tease a few weeks ago. So all I can say Catwoman looks good from behind.

I just saw this picture. Superman's base looks wider and he's taller than Doomsday. They really shouldn't have made that base so unnecessarily big.

24254965_1933704900228558_1864821768459545400_o.jpg

Are you going to get it? I like that all their poses are just standing there. They are like upscaled Hot Toys. :p

I saw this and my first thought was 17 years too late, ha. Of course I keep hoping Hot Toys will get the Firefly license.

In my mind Lou is away because he's working on a professionally shot, 4K unboxing of his first XM piece (Boba Fett).

I think I'll be passing on Catwoman, something about her head looks off. She kinda looks like a cartoon. Its weird. I'll probably pass on Bale too, if I get a Bale I'll just get the 1:4 HT.

After seeing better pics I'm really starting to like the Hush Batman :ohno:.

Its going to look so epic once you get it in hand, don't worry. They wanted to make a massive Superman piece so it can be the centerpiece of so many collector's collection. I don't know if you saw but they confirmed already that they are fixing the head.

Ha! That's probably why I like them so much. I wish all statues could be posed so plainly :p. At least its better to have an entire collection of statues just standing there, instead of an entire collection doing captain morgan poses :LOL:.

I'm actually kind of tempted by that Neo already.

I hope that's the case! That would be awesome!

• Thanks
Reactions: terp_fan99
I think I'll be passing on Catwoman, something about her head looks off. She kinda looks like a cartoon. Its weird. I'll probably pass on Bale too, if I get a Bale I'll just get the 1:4 HT.

After seeing better pics I'm really starting to like the Hush Batman :ohno:.

Its going to look so epic once you get it in hand, don't worry. They wanted to make a massive Superman piece so it can be the centerpiece of so many collector's collection. I don't know if you saw but they confirmed already that they are fixing the head.

Ha! That's probably why I like them so much. I wish all statues could be posed so plainly :p. At least its better to have an entire collection of statues just standing there, instead of an entire collection doing captain morgan poses :LOL:.

I'm actually kind of tempted by that Neo already.

I hope that's the case! That would be awesome!

Ha, well I'm glad Batman is growing on you. Did you not like it at first because he's not just standing there doing nothing? :p

I did hear they were fixing Superman's head, that's definitely a plus. So that means it should be shipping some time in 2020?

Dude, do NOT buy a Hot Toys figure. You will regret it and sell it within a week.

I ended up buying a New Era 9Twenty Superman hat from superherostuff.com on Black Friday. I got it yesterday and love it. I was wearing it in my house all evening. I may have to get some more!

• Thanks
Ha, well I'm glad Batman is growing on you. Did you not like it at first because he's not just standing there doing nothing? :p

I did hear they were fixing Superman's head, that's definitely a plus. So that means it should be shipping some time in 2020?

Dude, do NOT buy a Hot Toys figure. You will regret it and sell it within a week.

I ended up buying a New Era 9Twenty Superman hat from superherostuff.com on Black Friday. I got it yesterday and love it. I was wearing it in my house all evening. I may have to get some more!

LOL. Honestly if you saw 1:2 scale in person I think you'd realize you really can't do anything with them other than just having them stand there. Once you get them displayed on something they take up almost as much area as a single life size piece. But anyways, yes I was disappointed the Hush Batman wasn't just standing there :LOL:. Do you think the Hush Batman might have leaning issues? I'm just so worried about pieces with sculpted capes now.

Honestly, yeah probably 2020. That sucks.

Ha ha. But.. but... this one is 1/4. Its going to be different this time :rofl:.

Awesome! I have 3 New Era Superman hats and 2 New Era Batman hats. I just bought the 5950 Black Suit Superman hat like a month ago, and then he ended up not even wearing the black suit in Justice League :angry:. ****ing Warner Bros ****ed everything up! I'm still pissed!

You should buy this one: https://www.superherostuff.com/supe...ifty-fitted-hat.html?itemcd=hatsupjlarmor5950. I have the BvS version of this hat which is basically the same hat and its like my favorite hat of all-time!

• Thanks
LOL. Honestly if you saw 1:2 scale in person I think you'd realize you really can't do anything with them other than just having them stand there. Once you get them displayed on something they take up almost as much area as a single life size piece. But anyways, yes I was disappointed the Hush Batman wasn't just standing there :LOL:. Do you think the Hush Batman might have leaning issues? I'm just so worried about pieces with sculpted capes now.

Honestly, yeah probably 2020. That sucks.

Ha ha. But.. but... this one is 1/4. Its going to be different this time :rofl:.

Awesome! I have 3 New Era Superman hats and 2 New Era Batman hats. I just bought the 5950 Black Suit Superman hat like a month ago, and then he ended up not even wearing the black suit in Justice League :angry:. ****ing Warner Bros ****ed everything up! I'm still pissed!

You should buy this one: https://www.superherostuff.com/supe...ifty-fitted-hat.html?itemcd=hatsupjlarmor5950. I have the BvS version of this hat which is basically the same hat and its like my favorite hat of all-time!

Man, I don't know. His upper body and the cape are both leaning towards the same side. Seems like it could possibly lean in the future, but I don't know how Prime 1 is with quality. I'm sure they've tested it?

Oh, if the HT figures are 1/4 scale then I'm sure you'd be able to handle it. I didn't realize they weren't 1/6.

Nice! I don't really like that hat you linked. I don't like the straight billed hats like that. I like the relaxed fit ones with the curved bills.

• Thanks
Man, I don't know. His upper body and the cape are both leaning towards the same side. Seems like it could possibly lean in the future, but I don't know how Prime 1 is with quality. I'm sure they've tested it?

Oh, if the HT figures are 1/4 scale then I'm sure you'd be able to handle it. I didn't realize they weren't 1/6.

Nice! I don't really like that hat you linked. I don't like the straight billed hats like that. I like the relaxed fit ones with the curved bills.

That's what I'm seeing. They said that its going to be reinforced against leaning but just seeing how he's got all the weight on the one side I can definitely see it leaning over time. They gave Supes a cloth cape, why couldn't they just do the same for Batman? Ughhh why can't I just stop buying this stupid stuff?

I might get the 1/4 HT Vader too, if it ever comes out.

I always curve the flat billed hats because I think they look stupid when people wear them flat :LOL:. Maybe I'm just too old for that look, but its just not for me. Some of my favorite New Era designs are only available on the flat billed ones so I just buy them and curve them myself.

• Thanks
That's what I'm seeing. They said that its going to be reinforced against leaning but just seeing how he's got all the weight on the one side I can definitely see it leaning over time. They gave Supes a cloth cape, why couldn't they just do the same for Batman? Ughhh why can't I just stop buying this stupid stuff?

I might get the 1/4 HT Vader too, if it ever comes out.

I always curve the flat billed hats because I think they look stupid when people wear them flat :LOL:. Maybe I'm just too old for that look, but its just not for me. Some of my favorite New Era designs are only available on the flat billed ones so I just buy them and curve them myself.

You can never stop, you're in too deep! I'm sure it won't lean. Maybe. :p

It's funny you think the 1/4 HT Vader is actually going to ever be released.

Yeah, I think those straight billed hats are for rappers to wear crooked. Or for high school boys and frat guys. Basically a who's who of human douchebags. I like the 9Twenty design because it's already curved. I may have to get this one next.

image-capadmshz920-primary-productresultset.jpg

• Thanks
You can never stop, you're in too deep! I'm sure it won't lean. Maybe. :p

It's funny you think the 1/4 HT Vader is actually going to ever be released.

Yeah, I think those straight billed hats are for rappers to wear crooked. Or for high school boys and frat guys. Basically a who's who of human douchebags. I like the 9Twenty design because it's already curved. I may have to get this one next.

image-capadmshz920-primary-productresultset.jpg

Ha! Thanks, I feel so confident in it now. :LOL:

Yeah, I'm really stupid when it comes to Hot Toys. I'm still waiting on the 1:4 Batman Returns license Hot Toys announced back in 2012 I think.

Yup, I always associated the flat bills with douchebags lol. Hmmm.. I see you want a Black Adam hat, could that be because your name is ... Adam?!?

latest

I'm going to keep using this gif :rofl:. Speaking of Black Adam what do you think the chances are that the Black Adam movie with the Rock actually gets made?

Tweeterhead is still drawing my interest...

24232504_1632432840151883_9196112406334673587_n.jpg

That looks amazing too! You are going to have yourself a nice wave of Superman statues coming your way.

• Thanks
Ha! Thanks, I feel so confident in it now. :LOL:

Yeah, I'm really stupid when it comes to Hot Toys. I'm still waiting on the 1:4 Batman Returns license Hot Toys announced back in 2012 I think.

Yup, I always associated the flat bills with douchebags lol. Hmmm.. I see you want a Black Adam hat, could that be because your name is ... Adam?!?

latest

I'm going to keep using this gif :rofl:. Speaking of Black Adam what do you think the chances are that the Black Adam movie with the Rock actually gets made?

That looks amazing too! You are going to have yourself a nice wave of Superman statues coming your way.

Ha ha, I’m sure the Batman will be fine!

Hot Toys 1/4 scale is pretty much dead I’d say.

You really like that gif! No, Black Adam is awesome in 52. The Rock looks just like him and he seems really invested in getting the movie done. Apparently Shazam and Black Adam will each have their own movies that don’t crossover. Remember how well it worked when they gave both Batman and Joker their own movies and didn’t have them crossover at all...oh wait. Probably for the best since The Rock is way bigger than Zachary Levi.

That Tweeterhead Superman looks awesome! The whining from Bat fans demanding to see the Batman continues. Their tears taste so good.

giphy.gif

Did you see the Prime 1 Supes can be turned around? I like this even more!

24297563_1934133710185677_6331414651416726758_o.jpg

• Thanks
Ha ha, I’m sure the Batman will be fine!

Hot Toys 1/4 scale is pretty much dead I’d say.

You really like that gif! No, Black Adam is awesome in 52. The Rock looks just like him and he seems really invested in getting the movie done. Apparently Shazam and Black Adam will each have their own movies that don’t crossover. Remember how well it worked when they gave both Batman and Joker their own movies and didn’t have them crossover at all...oh wait. Probably for the best since The Rock is way bigger than Zachary Levi.

That Tweeterhead Superman looks awesome! The whining from Bat fans demanding to see the Batman continues. Their tears taste so good.

giphy.gif

Did you see the Prime 1 Supes can be turned around? I like this even more!

24297563_1934133710185677_6331414651416726758_o.jpg

That Zachary Levi casting is so bad. That dude is tiny, there is no way he could fight the Rock. But I can't believe they are doing seperate Shazam and Black Adam movies. I heard Black Adam is going to make his debut appearance in Suicide Squad 2.

Ha ha. I'm glad you are getting your fill of Superman statues. I can't believe the Bat fans are whining at the lack of Tweeterhead, they could literally go buy like a dozen different P1's intead. But then again most TH customers probably don't have the funds for a P1.

It seems you are already starting to like the piece, after being so disappointed a little more than 24 hours ago. I love the way that looks displayed that way. I still kinda like the angels though.

• Thanks
That Zachary Levi casting is so bad. That dude is tiny, there is no way he could fight the Rock. But I can't believe they are doing seperate Shazam and Black Adam movies. I heard Black Adam is going to make his debut appearance in Suicide Squad 2.

Ha ha. I'm glad you are getting your fill of Superman statues. I can't believe the Bat fans are whining at the lack of Tweeterhead, they could literally go buy like a dozen different P1's intead. But then again most TH customers probably don't have the funds for a P1.

It seems you are already starting to like the piece, after being so disappointed a little more than 24 hours ago. I love the way that looks displayed that way. I still kinda like the angels though.

Well The Rock is just too big, ha. The only way they'd find someone to match up with him would be to cast a football player, bodybuilder, or another wrestler! There aren't any actors his size. They are making a sequel to Suicide Squad? Why? That will be an easy pass.

It's pretty funny to me. This is someone's most recent comment: "Batman will make or break this line. I also need to see Bats before I commit." They already made an amazing Joker and Harley is pretty good too, but it's never enough. I just have to accept that all anyone wants is Gotham characters. Thankfully Tweeterhead is working on other characters. I'm looking forward to seeing their Martian Manhunter. I don't know if I'll order Wonder Woman. It's decent, but I want her holding her shield and a weapon and just looking more fierce. I'll wait to see what XM does with her before I decide.

Prime 1 announcing that they'll fix the head and knowing I can turn it around on the base has changed my opinion. Those were the two biggest downfalls to me at first. I wish the cape was sculpted. There's no way I'll get it too look good. Kind of sucks dropping over $1K and the display coming down to my cape futzing abilities.

So is there anything you're going to get from the Prime 1 reveals? I was watching one guy's review on the convention and he liked the Hathaway Catwoman.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Well The Rock is just too big, ha. The only way they'd find someone to match up with him would be to cast a football player, bodybuilder, or another wrestler! There aren't any actors his size. They are making a sequel to Suicide Squad? Why? That will be an easy pass.

It's pretty funny to me. This is someone's most recent comment: "Batman will make or break this line. I also need to see Bats before I commit." They already made an amazing Joker and Harley is pretty good too, but it's never enough. I just have to accept that all anyone wants is Gotham characters. Thankfully Tweeterhead is working on other characters. I'm looking forward to seeing their Martian Manhunter. I don't know if I'll order Wonder Woman. It's decent, but I want her holding her shield and a weapon and just looking more fierce. I'll wait to see what XM does with her before I decide.

Prime 1 announcing that they'll fix the head and knowing I can turn it around on the base has changed my opinion. Those were the two biggest downfalls to me at first. I wish the cape was sculpted. There's no way I'll get it too look good. Kind of sucks dropping over $1K and the display coming down to my cape futzing abilities.

So is there anything you're going to get from the Prime 1 reveals? I was watching one guy's review on the convention and he liked the Hathaway Catwoman.

I swear the Rock is even bigger than he was when he was wrestling. That guy is huge! I guess I don't totally hate Suicide Squad like a lot of people. I even liked it more than Justice League. I'm not saying its my favorite or anything like that though.

Ha ha! Even I'm not that bad. But then again I'm not collecting this line, if I was it probably would have been me that made that comment. :rofl: You should just get the P1 Wonder Woman :p. think TH's Wonder Woman will be shipped and long sold out by the time XM even shows theirs.

Just schedule yourself some time off work for cape futzing. ;)

I'll have to wait and see P1's official pics on the Hathaway Catwoman. Right now its just not doing it for me. I'm leaning most towards Hush Batman. The face sculpt looks straight up like Jim Lee Bats. Or I might get the 1:3 JL WW, I might even get the 1:3 JL Superman depending on what kinds of switchout heads it has, if any. Maybe I could even see myself getting the Hush Superman too. But I probably should just wait for a Reeve.

• Thanks
I swear the Rock is even bigger than he was when he was wrestling. That guy is huge! I guess I don't totally hate Suicide Squad like a lot of people. I even liked it more than Justice League. I'm not saying its my favorite or anything like that though.

Ha ha! Even I'm not that bad. But then again I'm not collecting this line, if I was it probably would have been me that made that comment. :rofl: You should just get the P1 Wonder Woman :p. think TH's Wonder Woman will be shipped and long sold out by the time XM even shows theirs.

Just schedule yourself some time off work for cape futzing. ;)

I'll have to wait and see P1's official pics on the Hathaway Catwoman. Right now its just not doing it for me. I'm leaning most towards Hush Batman. The face sculpt looks straight up like Jim Lee Bats. Or I might get the 1:3 JL WW, I might even get the 1:3 JL Superman depending on what kinds of switchout heads it has, if any. Maybe I could even see myself getting the Hush Superman too. But I probably should just wait for a Reeve.

I'm sure he is. He doesn't have to travel all the time and be in cardio shape now so he's just gotten huge. Comparing any of the DC movies is like comparing different colored poop. :p At the end of the day, it all stinks.

It's just funny because they are already making TWO Batmans and it's not like there aren't other 1/6 options for Batman statues...or an infinite number in other scales. I have no interest in the P1 Wonder Woman. I would never buy movie versions of any characters other than Superman. I may order the Tweeterhead one eventually. Maybe they'll really get me excited if they show more statues after Superman.

Yeah, I need to take some annual leave to play with my dolls.

Dang, you are talking about getting a lot of 1:3 stuff. Where are you going to find the room with all of your 1:2 and 1:3 statues you already have?

• Thanks
I'm sure he is. He doesn't have to travel all the time and be in cardio shape now so he's just gotten huge. Comparing any of the DC movies is like comparing different colored poop. :p At the end of the day, it all stinks.

It's just funny because they are already making TWO Batmans and it's not like there aren't other 1/6 options for Batman statues...or an infinite number in other scales. I have no interest in the P1 Wonder Woman. I would never buy movie versions of any characters other than Superman. I may order the Tweeterhead one eventually. Maybe they'll really get me excited if they show more statues after Superman.

Yeah, I need to take some annual leave to play with my dolls.

Dang, you are talking about getting a lot of 1:3 stuff. Where are you going to find the room with all of your 1:2 and 1:3 statues you already have?

24232111_10155278489428237_6673373336158303298_n.jpg

Did you see what Iron Studios posted? Is this how Batman fans feel with all these options? Speaking of, did you see this shot?

24297162_10213225900055428_2899138031384416988_o.jpg

:LOL: OMG they're not THAT bad! Even if you don't like the DC movies at least they aren't all the same color poop like Marvel. :p

Are people at work aware of your doll obsession?

I'm definitely not getting all of those I have listed. I'll get maybe one or two at most.

Wow. Its like you just hit the Superman statue lottery. The only difference is you actually have to find a way to pay for all of these things. So you've got Doomsday on order, you're probably going to get the Hush Supes I assume. Are you going to get the JL Supes? If not maybe just go for the HT? And then you will probably want this Iron Studios one. Remember when I said I'd laugh at you when you had the $300+ in monthly payments for months on end with nothing to show for it? This is the starting of that laughter. :rofl::p I'm just kidding. This might actually get terrible for you.

Yeah, I'm going to need to get that Hush Batman. I most like won't preorder because f*** that! I'm definitely not going to get stuck eating a $100+ NRD. I'll most likely just wait to order until the reg is in stock about 2 and a half years from now. I'm definitely going to need to find a new way of displaying this stuff. Luckily that is future Josh's problem.

• Thanks
:LOL: OMG they're not THAT bad! Even if you don't like the DC movies at least they aren't all the same color poop like Marvel. :p

Are people at work aware of your doll obsession?

I'm definitely not getting all of those I have listed. I'll get maybe one or two at most.

Wow. Its like you just hit the Superman statue lottery. The only difference is you actually have to find a way to pay for all of these things. So you've got Doomsday on order, you're probably going to get the Hush Supes I assume. Are you going to get the JL Supes? If not maybe just go for the HT? And then you will probably want this Iron Studios one. Remember when I said I'd laugh at you when you had the $300+ in monthly payments for months on end with nothing to show for it? This is the starting of that laughter. :rofl::p I'm just kidding. This might actually get terrible for you.

Yeah, I'm going to need to get that Hush Batman. I most like won't preorder because f*** that! I'm definitely not going to get stuck eating a $100+ NRD. I'll most likely just wait to order until the reg is in stock about 2 and a half years from now. I'm definitely going to need to find a new way of displaying this stuff. Luckily that is future Josh's problem.

Ha, I'm just not a fan!

I used to have my PFs delivered to my job, but I stopped doing that. So yes, a few people are aware. Nobody has seen my collection though. I think my male coworkers that go to the movies with me would be impressed.

I know, I went from no Superman to lots of them! I think JL Superman is going to be put on the back burner. Maybe if it's still in stock when it ships I'll think about it. If that IS Superman goes up soon then I would think it might ship before the payments even start for the Prime 1 stuff! Their 18 month waits are ridiculous.

Did you see how the Hush statues are supposed to fit together? They are making Poison Ivy and Huntress and they are supposed to display together.

• Thanks
Ha, I'm just not a fan!

I used to have my PFs delivered to my job, but I stopped doing that. So yes, a few people are aware. Nobody has seen my collection though. I think my male coworkers that go to the movies with me would be impressed.

I know, I went from no Superman to lots of them! I think JL Superman is going to be put on the back burner. Maybe if it's still in stock when it ships I'll think about it. If that IS Superman goes up soon then I would think it might ship before the payments even start for the Prime 1 stuff! Their 18 month waits are ridiculous.

Did you see how the Hush statues are supposed to fit together? They are making Poison Ivy and Huntress and they are supposed to display together.

You should bring one of your Hot Toys into work and put on a little Show and Tell. :p

It didn't used to be this bad I don't think. But regardless there should be no non-refundable deposit requirement when something is that far out. Its really hard to look at it as anything else but a scheme.

I saw one pic where they moved Superman behind Batman and had Superman turned around towards the back of his base. Is that what you're talking about? I don't know who would have the space to display those together like that.

• Thanks
You should bring one of your Hot Toys into work and put on a little Show and Tell. :p

It didn't used to be this bad I don't think. But regardless there should be no non-refundable deposit requirement when something is that far out. Its really hard to look at it as anything else but a scheme.

I saw one pic where they moved Superman behind Batman and had Superman turned around towards the back of his base. Is that what you're talking about? I don't know who would have the space to display those together like that.

Ha! I showed one of my coworkers a picture of my Gladiator Hulk PF. He builds swords in his spare time so it's not like he's going to judge me.

They shouldn't even charge your NRD until the month before the payments start. It's ridiculous taking a NRD this far in advance. I almost wonder if they are citing dates that far out so it covers any delays. No delays means no NRD refunds...

Yeah, these were the pics someone posted.

24232138_1934739340125114_6192645269224843860_n.jpg

24291806_1934738826791832_2080257482576494914_o.jpg

Superman and Batman actually look pretty cool together like that...

• Thanks