SteelBook™ Price Drop/Back in stock/On Sale/Sold out alert (Retailer/Ebay)

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Post all actual deals, codes, price drops/on sale/back in stock deals from established retailers here. (No advertising of private, smaller, or unverified shops). Please include the link to the item or sale. No trading or wants, or chatter, please. Please start separate chat threads in Steelbook chat forum, and keep this thread to alerts.

Note-all 'one time use' codes should be posted in this new thread.

This is the new retailer deal/Ebay thread. Please subscribe to the thread for updates on deals/alerts (at the top under 'Watch Thread').
Thanks all!

For general Blu-ray & Movie Deals, subscribe to this forum
View attachment 82531

price drop.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Zavvi is not letting me change from UK when trying to place an order for these…anything changed recently? I ordered the mondo steels from there not that long ago. I‘m logged into the site and can see my previous orders but when I click check out securely it is requiring a UK address. anyone have an idea how to get around this?
They only ship to UK now...

• Wow
Reactions: svenning
No, I'm not looking at that, I jut dropped £140 on. Harry Potter set and I have £1000 of pre orders atm. Not looking.

Usual affair for the most part.
Res Dog, Pulp Fiction, Godfathers and Indiana's are all a little off

All the 4K Steel Back to the Future films for £16.99 each are the real winners here.
Good price.

Bonnie & Clyde steel blu ray for £11.99 is nice as well.

Watchmen 4K Ultimate Cut at £14.99 too.

Usual affair for the most part.
Res Dog, Pulp Fiction, Godfathers and Indiana's are all a little off

All the 4K Steel Back to the Future films for £16.99 each are the real winners here.
Good price.

Bonnie & Clyde steel blu ray for £11.99 is nice as well.

Watchmen 4K Ultimate Cut at £14.99 too.
Not sure if this was actually meant to entice me but I already looked haha I was just trying to be funny. Although the preorders I have do add up to about a grand atm lol.

Not sure if this was actually meant to entice me but I already looked haha I was just trying to be funny. Although the preorders I have do add up to about a grand atm lol.
Madness lol.
I say it again, I just don't know how you guys can afford to be collectors in this day and age. My running theory is that most of you have already collected what you're happy with and so now can be selective and stick mostly to the premium releases going forward.
You must be committed to collection buddy.
Not even sure if my meager lot would collect 1 grand on the resale market. I started way to late in the game.
Mind you, it may be small but it's lovingly curated and ever growing :rofl:

You must have some nice ones pre ordered on the ever moving movie conveyor belt.