Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Steelbookflash.png

Browse titles here!

Scheduled to be live 12 pm UK time

Enjoy :ninja:s!

Last edited by a moderator:
It is amazing that some titles that have been sold out for so long are available again. Princess Bride was sold out when it was £4.99 and now it is back at £11.99...same goes for Reservoir Dogs

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Gremlins has been £9.99 for a while now but i decided to pick it up using some points. £7.88 in the end :)

I've noticed with these Zavvi "sales" though that nothing really gets reduced, they just want something to put on their front page.

They must think we're mugs, in fairness. As fas as I can see, they've lumped 60+ poor sellers into a 'flash sale' category in the hope we're gullible enough to bite. As others have mentioned, price drops haven't even occurred - I've seen several titles available for less in fact.

I'm hoping that what DigitalBabe said just before 1pm still applies and that the sale hasn't actually gone live yet, because if it has, they're taking the proverbial.

I'm waiting for the Studio Ghibli steelbooks to drop to around £10-£12 each so I can get the set. But they've been £14.99 forever and still are in the "flash sale"

They must think we're mugs, in fairness. As fas as I can see, they've lumped 60+ poor sellers into a 'flash sale' category in the hope we're gullible enough to bite. As others have mentioned, price drops haven't even occurred - I've seen several titles available for less in fact.

Actually many have dropped by around a pound and some are at the lowest price they have been (Byzantium, Cocoon, Filth, This Is Spinal Tap and Warrior to name a few). The sale isn't great but some collectors will appreciate it even if you don't.