Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Steelbookflash.png

Browse titles here!

Scheduled to be live 12 pm UK time

Enjoy :ninja:s!

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't is horrible when you browse through these damn flash sales and you've already paid for in full and own the majority of 'em. I'll never learn :( I agree with the above statement though, this is hardly a sale and the prices have been like that for a while now. Decent prices but nothing new.

You think at this stage I'd know which titles sell out fast and which ones lull around in warehouses only to plummet in price. Although, in saying that I didn't expect Kick Ass 2 or JFK to sell out so fast (thankfully I own both and didn't want to take that chance) but take for example all the recent Alien steels, I could not live with myself if I missed out on any of those (yes, including Resurrection) so naturally I go ahead and hand over my hard earned cash the moment that damn pre-order button appears only for the majority of Fox titles to drop between £8 and 10 (I'm looking at you 28 days later, why the hell isn't that sold out??)

Last edited:
anchorman is the same price it was 2 weeks ago......
let's be honest, though, zavvi aren't the only ones to conduct themselves in such an underhanded manner. play.com often tried this trick too, if my memory serves me well....

Yes but I'm sure somehwere in all the legal terms regarding sale prices that it has to have been on sale at a higher price at some point in the last X days. So if X is say 90 days, so long as it was on sale at a higher price in that period they can still say it's on sale.