Steelbook Group Buy - Harry Potter & Deathly Hallows pt. 1 (amazon.de)

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
ART TBD.

51mzr6D%2B6nL._AA300_.jpg

This is a group buy for the Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows steelbook from GERMANY. Released date of April 8th, 2011.

Warner Bros. distributes the disc on this one, so it should BE REGION FREE, like the other Harry Potter steelbooks from Germany.

$36.12 SHIPPED INCLUDING PAYPAL FEES

(that is with 01/20/11 exchange - it might drop a bit before release)

How I determine cost -> exact steelbook cost + any fees (credit card currency fees, etc) + a small amount for me.

Normal rules apply - all members of the group buy assume a similar risk - if a steelbook comes in with a small ding, there's nothing I can do about that. However, I will use a random number generator to "pick" who gets any damaged copy.

There should be NOTHING that is majorly damaged - things usually arrive from amazon.de in fine shape.

If you have a trading score smaller than 5 - payment is required up front, unless you have participated in a group buy with me before. I cannot be stuck with unclaimed copies.

STEELBOOK mail costs:
Mailing 1st Class USPS in a box - likely around $3.50 for one copy. Can do $5 Priority Mail (on the east coast) for two. EXACT shipping will be charged and I don't ship media mail for steelbooks. 1st class for 1 - otherwise it's priority mail.

Last edited:
4 messages... why are they giving you a hassle? dont they garauntee the lowest price on pre-orders?

They are supposed to. I did the "write to us in English" option, which often works.

But, for whatever reason this time, the first person told me that they wouldn't price match because they had shipped already (untrue), the 2nd person told me that I could ask for VAT (tax) refund by writing them and proving that I paid tax (way off base)...

And it continued from there... :angry:

These steelbooks have shipped - I'll have a quote later in the weekend.

In the meantime, here's a pic of the actual steelbook. :scat:

attachment.php

update on these - looking at an end of the week or middle of next delivery.

When I get some time today, I'll be making a paypal button and sending PM's / e-mails to all buyers with a final price shipped.

Got these in yesterday, shipped out this AM. Everyone should have seen an e-mail with your tracking #.

Status
Not open for further replies.