Steelbook Group Buy - Harry Potter & Deathly Hallows pt. 1 (amazon.de)

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
ART TBD.

51mzr6D%2B6nL._AA300_.jpg

This is a group buy for the Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows steelbook from GERMANY. Released date of April 8th, 2011.

Warner Bros. distributes the disc on this one, so it should BE REGION FREE, like the other Harry Potter steelbooks from Germany.

$36.12 SHIPPED INCLUDING PAYPAL FEES

(that is with 01/20/11 exchange - it might drop a bit before release)

How I determine cost -> exact steelbook cost + any fees (credit card currency fees, etc) + a small amount for me.

Normal rules apply - all members of the group buy assume a similar risk - if a steelbook comes in with a small ding, there's nothing I can do about that. However, I will use a random number generator to "pick" who gets any damaged copy.

There should be NOTHING that is majorly damaged - things usually arrive from amazon.de in fine shape.

If you have a trading score smaller than 5 - payment is required up front, unless you have participated in a group buy with me before. I cannot be stuck with unclaimed copies.

STEELBOOK mail costs:
Mailing 1st Class USPS in a box - likely around $3.50 for one copy. Can do $5 Priority Mail (on the east coast) for two. EXACT shipping will be charged and I don't ship media mail for steelbooks. 1st class for 1 - otherwise it's priority mail.

Last edited:
Reserve list ($36.12 shipped)

1. me
2. Black Sunshine
3. kaliraver
4. BodyHauler
5. watchtower41

Wait list:

6. King5six1

Added 6 copies of Rare Exports to this GB. ($30.50 shipped) -> release date not until 11/25/11

1. me
2. BluRayJunkie
3. bryan
4. BodyHauler

Last edited:
Rare exports looks interesting, well at least the steel does hahaaha. I need to check out what the movie is about.

bump in case anyone is looking for Rare Exports or Harry Potter

EDIT: Updated HP artwork.

51mzr6D%2B6nL._AA300_.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like Rare Exports is unavailable for me to order direct now. Would you be able to put me down for one please? Rough price shipped to UK?

Looks like Rare Exports is unavailable for me to order direct now. Would you be able to put me down for one please? Rough price shipped to UK?

I can add you - probably would be another $8 shipped airmail with no tracking.

EEK! how could i have missed this one ?!?!?????

By Amazon it is no longer up for preorder. I guess that means its reached its pre order amount or they are working this still....

Did anyone get this preorded? Which Euro price was it orginally?

@Coxy - Andys price is fair , i just checked the xe.com and did a conversion, and its about 28 Euros with the shipping. Im haveing to order for 20 Euros but i think there is another 5 Euros for shipping , so its not much of a difference to what you would pay :)

EEK! I really cant believe i OVERLOOKED this release......

Take care John

OK, I'm capping the Harry Potter Group Buy to 5 total copies for members and no more than that.

Damn amazon.de cancelled my original request when I asked for a reduction and now I can only
order 5.

More info to come as I find out additional details.

Last edited:
Price drop on this steelbook. I'll update the new price when amazon.de adjusts my order.

Also, please note that the release date has changed from April 14th to tomorrow, April 8th.

So I would imagine I'll be getting a shipping notice soon. :D

Andy, do you need our Paypal info as of yet?

Nope, they haven't shipped. I'm going to PM everyone when I get the ship notice and the charge is final on my card.

That way I get the most accurate price for everybody.

After 4 messages with amazon.de customer service, they finally price matched the drop. :rolleyes:

By the way, I did something new the last couple of group buys where I created a paypal button - so you get a link to pay and it already has all the info about the group buy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.