Purchase links:
Amazon.com
BestBuy.com
Notes: Includes: Hunt to Kill, Maximum Conviction, The Package, The Stranger
Finish: Gloss

The entire line-up of Anchor Bay 2014 Wave of Blu-ray SteelBooks

912KHSC0qIL._SX600_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder what movies they'll pick. I can see condemned being in the 4 pack as he was the main character but I wish the Longest Yard would get a steelbook but as it's own steelbook.

Last edited:
I'm guessing the front will just be a pic of Austin looking at us like we're a piece of trash. XD

No idea what the films are like or even heard of them, I don't really care for films just because a wrestler is in it (That and WWE Films have put out a lot of rubbish IMO). MAYBE I'll pick this up for cheap for laughs, but certainly not anytime soon....

I'm guessing the front will just be a pic of Austin looking at us like we're a piece of trash. XD

No idea what the films are like or even heard of them, I don't really care for films just because a wrestler is in it (That and WWE Films have put out a lot of rubbish IMO). MAYBE I'll pick this up for cheap for laughs, but certainly not anytime soon....
same,was hoping for some of his wrestling stuff... not his films i don't care for those even if he is a badass!

Reactions: lgans316

Gutted, I thought it was a wrestling steelbook. I won't be buying this as I've never heard of any of the films.

I can't really console you since I don't care for wrestling at all, but: the movies are actually pretty good. Also, ALK, you say "just because a wrestler is in it." Austin started in professional wrestling, but he actually transitioned fully into acting. He has plenty of credits on IMDB.

Like I said, maybe this isn't for wrestling fans. But for fans of movies starring badass actors, Austin has some good movies (although I think I've only watched 1 of the movies that are in this pack).

Reactions: dfoles
I'm sure he has, but like I said, I won't be rushing towards a movie just because a good wrestler is starring in it (Maybe its all those Hulk Hogan movies of old speaking, they were pretty....yeah.). I was actually interested in The Condemned and has been on my To Watch list for awhile now.

That said, this steel will be on my "consider" list for now.

might be worth pre-orderign from best buy ... Amazon got wise and raised price on all. Glad I got my $12 django order in. :)