Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: August 8, 2017
Purchase link: Joker - Dead Shot - Boxset - (Pre-order on webstore July 10, 10 AM EST USA)
Price: Boxset $109.99 (limited to 500 numbered copies)
Single Edition Joker $43.99 (limited to 500 numbered copies)
Single Edition Dead Shot $43.99 (limited to 500 numbered copies)
Total print run 2000 copies
Group buy: Joker - Dead Shot - Boxset

BS-Joker.jpgBS-DS.jpgBS-HQ.jpgBS-Box sp.jpgBS-Boxset.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You'd have to ask @wxlinkswd or @n3wk1d

Thanks for tagging them. Maybe they will respond.
Box set has mysteriously disappeared from HDzeta shop with a 'cannot be found' :cautious::dunno:(n)

What does it mean?

Hope everyone got their chance to pick one up :thumbs:

Got the chance, but unfortunately not the money right now. Moreover I still hesitate to order from their web shop, due to the credit card problems several members here encountered. Damn, I really wanted that box set. Hopefully it is as ugly as s**t. However, I don't believe so, because the latest HDZETAs were all top notch...

So face value and standard shipping with Hdzeta is $137. Group buy cost $141.52 and all in with HDN fees is $153. Like a $16 difference which equates to about £12.50, Im not saying its 'only' £12.50 but its a damn lot less than what ebay and resellers are going to be charging and in my opinion, £12.50 is worth it for the ability to secure this... its £12.50/$16 dollars extra to secure a one click set.. not a single edition.

• Helpful Post
  • Thanks
Reactions: cooey and apsmith21
As mentioned, call you card company. Mine got denied and I used a different card instead, but after I called my credit card company I found out my card had been stopped because of this. It was HDZeta that has an automated fraud software in place and some cards get blocked. It's no use to you know, but might be useful for the future.
thank you, yes that was my problem

• Thanks
Reactions: Lester
So face value and standard shipping with Hdzeta is $137. Group buy cost $141.52 and all in with HDN fees is $153. Like a $16 difference which equates to about £12.50, Im not saying its 'only' £12.50 but its a damn lot less than what ebay and resellers are going to be charging and in my opinion, £12.50 is worth it for the ability to secure this... its £12.50/$16 dollars extra to secure a one click set.. not a single edition.

Let's also do the math and be clear about it as well. :thumbs:

GB fees are $11.48 and the rest of the difference is paypal fees that you have to pay for having the ability to send the GB host the paypal payment. ($6.23)

So that's gotta be accounted for as well, when someone says, "we're paying more now!"

On the whole, another thing to mention, folks don't seem to keep track of that on the smaller editions (not one click), they are paying less per item than previously - it's just the "big ticket" items that are drawing so much attention.

for me, this is a film i like despite its obvious shortcomings. sadly @Covcraig's boxset design's not available, but even though the film is no masterpiece, i've surprised myself and gone for the box set (a copy was surprisingly still available). i like how each of the three component parts is actually different.

i missed the GB, but i'm going to - fingers crossed, nervously - say i've managed to get one direct. :cautious: nervously, because that transaction took 60 minutes to go through their 3 stage process! @wxlinkswd what gives?! i swear i've been alternating between..
giphy.gif

...and...
giphy.gif

...for an hour!

Sucker punch full slip should of had treatment like that (not just on the title)

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
Status
Not open for further replies.