Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: August 8, 2017
Purchase link: Joker - Dead Shot - Boxset - (Pre-order on webstore July 10, 10 AM EST USA)
Price: Boxset $109.99 (limited to 500 numbered copies)
Single Edition Joker $43.99 (limited to 500 numbered copies)
Single Edition Dead Shot $43.99 (limited to 500 numbered copies)
Total print run 2000 copies
Group buy: Joker - Dead Shot - Boxset

BS-Joker.jpgBS-DS.jpgBS-HQ.jpgBS-Box sp.jpgBS-Boxset.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately out of all the lenticular cards being produced, the actual box (the one that should be most prominent) has the most boring one. I understand that was the main movie poster for the movie, but it's also the lamest IMO. I will be happy with the Deadshot and Joker slips as they have nice lenticular cards on the front.

Really hoping they do some special finish for the back of the Deadshot lenti as well. That Joker finish looks amazing!

Can't wait for this box set. For me BvS was awesome, Sucker Punch was a step back but this looks to be a step forward again

What do you mean with a step back? Just curious..... still shocked that i didn't order the box (Sucker Punch) :wacky::D

What do you mean with a step back? Just curious..... still shocked that i didn't order the box (Sucker Punch) :wacky::D

The overall box was brilliant and the lentis, as always, were very very good but the full slip was very bland and should've been given much better treatment.

Reactions: Radagast
The overall box was brilliant and the lentis, as always, were very very good but the full slip was very bland and should've been given much better treatment.

..funny...till now (based on the pics) i thought the Fullslip was the winner here

Awesome. Looks like the Joker and Deadshot lentis will look best with so many layers of depth. I'm a little concerned that the Joker one might end up a little dark. I think the Harley one is done as well as it could be but there just aren't many layers there...imo.

Awesome. Looks like the Joker and Deadshot lentis will look best with so many layers of depth. I'm a little concerned that the Joker one might end up a little dark. I think the Harley one is done as well as it could be but there just aren't many layers there...imo.
I think the Harley one could be the best. It definatly has a few layers, I didn't realise they would use the bottom as the front layer and go backwards. It could have some cool depth.

I think the Harley one could be the best. It definatly has a few layers, I didn't realise they would use the bottom as the front layer and go backwards. It could have some cool depth.

They would save the best design and the best lenticular for the boxset only edition :facepalm: is it bad that I'm hoping the Harley one isn't as great because I couldn't afford the boxset? haha

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
They would save the best design and the best lenticular for the boxset only edition :facepalm: is it bad that I'm hoping the Harley one isn't as great because I couldn't afford the boxset? haha
Lol! Nah I think it's hard to tell which is the best until we see actual pics. These vids are cool but you can never tell until you see the real thing!

I agree with you. I have the FullSlip and I am underwhelmed with it. I regret not getting either of the 2 lenticular instead. I may just wait for a nice price at ebay.

Can't believe I didn't go for this one. Really regretting it now but I have a holiday coming up and have had to hold back on a couple that I would normally go for. Out of all of them, this is the one I regret not just going for it. Oh well, fingers crossed for a not too overly priced one click on eBay down the line

Status
Not open for further replies.