PRICE (at time of posting): Varies
ORDER:
PS3
X360
PC

61P3vx5VlzL._AA300_.jpg
61w%2BWc%2BaUuL._AA300_.jpg

61tIQtvDz8L._AA300_.jpg

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition features a roster of 39 characters such as Ryu, Chun-li, Juri, El Fuerte, and Rufus, while adding 4 new characters to the roster including classic combatants from previous Street Fighter games like Yun and Yang as well as the all-new Oni. Beyond characters, Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition adds all-new balancing as well as an enhanced Replay Channel.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had the original release, what annoyed me with Capcom is that they released SF4 and then a few months the arcade edition with plenty more stuff and fighters which ticked me off.

I had the original release, what annoyed me with Capcom is that they released SF4 and then a few months the arcade edition with plenty more stuff and fighters which ticked me off.

That's become a very annoying trend for Capcom this generation. The did the same thing with Resident Evil 5 and Marvel vs. Capcom 3. Basically, if you want a Capcom title and you know it's going to have DLC, just wait a year and buy an extreme version for a discounted price.

I know what you mean about CvM3, boy was I upset. I loved the game, but I stopped playing it the day they announced the new version. It's disappointing what they are doing with games and gamers alike.

I know what you mean about CvM3, boy was I upset. I loved the game, but I stopped playing it the day they announced the new version. It's disappointing what they are doing with games and gamers alike.

Yeah, this has been one greedy generation. While Capcom's been one of the worst, they're not the only ones to blame. EA's been doing it... Warner Bros has done it... Activision does it, but mostly with their ridiculous amount of peripherals. You've got Microsoft charging for Live and Sony's charging for gaming passes. I blame the rise of multiplayer and DLC for all this greediness. I miss the PS2 days when I popped a disc in and played... no worries of updates, DLC or new editions 6 months down the road.

Yeah, this has been one greedy generation. While Capcom's been one of the worst, they're not the only ones to blame. EA's been doing it... Warner Bros has done it... Activision does it, but mostly with their ridiculous amount of peripherals. You've got Microsoft charging for Live and Sony's charging for gaming passes. I blame the rise of multiplayer and DLC for all this greediness. I miss the PS2 days when I popped a disc in and played... no worries of updates, DLC or new editions 6 months down the road.

Tell me about it, I think the only game I've bought DLC for was GTA 4 and Batman AC and that's it.

Tell me about it, I think the only game I've bought DLC for was GTA 4 and Batman AC and that's it.

I buy downloadable games, but very rarely do I buy add-ons for disc-based games. I purchased the DLC for both Batman: Arkham Asylum and City, Mortal Kombat, LittleBIGPlanet and the ZEN Pinball games. I also bought the occassional song for Rock Band when I still had it.