Talk To Me (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) (Umbrella Entertainment Exclusive) [Australia]

Dec 24, 2017
Release date: October, 2023
Purchase links: Umbrella Entertainment Collector's Edition - Big Collector's Edition
Price: AUD $80 - $160
Note: Limited Edition Numbered release

CE includes Official SteelBook with 4K & Blu-ray Discs + 48 page bound book - A Collection of Behind-The-Scenes, Experiences & Art -Includes exclusive interview with RackaRacka brothers + Custom designed outer rigid slipcase using scans from an official prop hand + 8 artcards + A3 reversible poster
BCE includes Full-sized customisable replica polyresin hand from a scan of the official movie prop includes IronLak paint marker (marker colour may vary from product image) + Official SteelBook with 4K & Blu-ray discs + 48 page bound book - A Collection of Behind-The-Scenes, Experiences & Art -Includes exclusive interview with RackaRacka brothers + Custom designed outer rigid slipcase using scans from an official prop hand + 8 artcards + A3 reversible poster

TalkToMe_Packshot_NoHand_Exploded_reduced_700x.png
TalkToMe_Packshot_FULL_Exploded_1200x.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The sturdy box set ist great, so is the Steelbook, but the blank hand is pretty stupid, isn't it? Especially for the extra price tag.....
what? nah, it looks pretty cool.. and you can grab a few friends and have them write their names on it or something.. could look cool if done right with red and blue markers.. its good quality and with 50€ not really all that expensive

but the steelbook is really very far from great lol

what? nah, it looks pretty cool.. and you can grab a few friends and have them write their names on it or something.. could look cool if done right with red and blue markers.. its good quality and with 50€ not really all that expensive

but the steelbook is really very far from great lol
Compared to the blank hand, the Steelbook is the holiest of grails :naughty: . We also all know you only have one friend :D

what? nah, it looks pretty cool.. and you can grab a few friends and have them write their names on it or something.. could look cool if done right with red and blue markers..
Thats such a great idea. No way you thought of that on your own! I’d draw a d!ck on it somewhere

For me, personally, the steelbook does what it needs to do.
Plain, not much going on but to the point and that sturdy fullslip with the goodies make this a damn nice edition..
plus this was my first Umbrella purchase so I got the 15% discount which was a nice bonus...
yeah i also used the 15% code.. i also added another edition to get free shipping (another 65AU$ saved)..

yeah i wouldve done so myself, but it was sold out already.. and ebay for the slip alone was more than the CE with free shipping so yeah, fck that
Thought the package was awesome. The hand is of a good quality and a great addition to showcase. Idea behind the blank hand is that you can put text onnit with a sharpie, your own -or try to duplicate the movie's texts.

Thought the package was awesome. The hand is of a good quality and a great addition to showcase. Idea behind the blank hand is that you can put text onnit with a sharpie, your own -or try to duplicate the movie's texts.
yeah i like it too

i mean its just random text after all, no high art or anything lol.. so actual handwritten text might look really cool in the end